Just went on the worst date ever...

KingRevolver

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have probably played it the same way, all the things up to the grocery store were things that would have put me to the brink, but shopping and the mention of coming up short was the deal breaker....she might have lied about the anal just to keep you around, but with her telling you she let a Mandingo destroy it in the past maybe not

You would have picked up the mom and then bought both of them dinner?

Fvcking queen!!!!!!!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

"Gentlemen" get trickrolled by ebony hookers and bluemeanie looking snapfuck girls.

Real men with real tattoos and manly neckbeards never get tricked or rolled.

King is just a nice guy. I'd say Hispanics have the highest percentage of overall goodness and positive attitudes.

What Kinger needs to do is hangout at dives sun through weds. Shoot some pool and help some broad make some jukebox songs.

Not all losers some are just lonely.

Worst case he bangs a 60 year old.

"Gentlemen" get trickrolled by ebony hookers and bluemeanie looking snapfuck girls.

Real men with real tattoos and manly neckbeards never get tricked or rolled.

Pal, “neckbeard”’is one of the most beta things on earth. It’s literally a term for a loser nerd beta who jerks off to hentai while living in his parents basement.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Pal, “neckbeard”’is one of the most beta things on earth. It’s literally a term for a loser nerd beta who jerks off to hentai while living in his parents basement.

Lol... ok... didnt know... just taught some jerks called sideburns, neckbeard...

Still I maintain neck beards get more laid than KR do