The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to see all the haters ............Kinger is straight up killing it,  diet is the most important thing when it comes to fitness.   Clean eating beats all of the above.  3 days/wk with elementary weight training is all one needs to maintain a healthy appearance.  Muscle memory is a real thing,  15 mins every other day with basic calisthenics will maintain ones physical appearance.   

Keep crushing it KR....truely motivating to see you doing well. :cheers

I love to see all the haters ............Kinger is straight up killing it, diet is the most important thing when it comes to fitness. Clean eating beats all of the above. 3 days/wk with elementary weight training is all one needs to maintain a healthy appearance. Muscle memory is a real thing, 15 mins every other day with basic calisthenics will maintain ones physical appearance.

Keep crushing it KR....truely motivating to see you doing well. :cheers

If you two queens kiss...

Im lucky to have a lightning fast metabolism but its the gods honest truth, if you dont eat clean everythings a waste.  You can run a 1000 stairs a day and it will not matter unless your diet is right... when I say diet i am not talking about a weight loss plan, diet meaning everyday consumption.  Just eat clean, animal proteins and vegetables.  Fruit in small portions because fruit is high in sugar.  Its more mental than physical.