The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll weigh myself in the morning. Either way, I'm not going to let it deter me.

When I get in the habit of getting healthy, I weigh myself once per week.  In the morning after taking a piss.  

During the week on Thursdays a good 4-5 days after Ive consumed alcohol. Seems to be the way to go when keeping things somewhat accurate with the water weight. 

Weighed exactly 225 this morning. The first ten pounds were easy. Should only get tougher from here.

I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and check again in a week.

It's a marathon. Not a sprint. Try cutting your carbs. You can't eat stuff like that pasta you posted the other day. Substitute it with spaghetti squash or something else. I'm eating about 20g of net carbs per day and I've been in ketosis for almost a week now.

If you're working out, keeping pushing yourself harder. When I start out running again, if I can only run 1 mile before taking a break, I keep trying to extend my distance. I try to get to an extra half mile every few days. Much easier on a treadmill to keep track though. Once I can run 4 miles @ 6MPH without a break, I start increasing the speed until I'm running 4 miles @ 8MPH. Then, I keep increasing distance. My end goal is 8 miles @ 8MPH and I try to keep it up every day. That's an hour workout per day and burns about 1000 calories. When you get to that point, you're damn near ready to run marathons.

You can do the same sort of thing with weights. Just keep pushing your body. But be careful with weights because you can injure yourself if you push too much.