The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

JFC, had a massive back workout where I did 7 sets and I’m out walking my dog in 97 degree weather. Can barely keep my back erect straight. With this in mind, might go home and pound a 12 pack of Coors Light.

Enjoy pal!!! my back kills me sometimes too

especially when I gain weight... i usually do 25 squats, 8 series of that, 4 with weight, 4 without

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hideki Irabu

Gained 11 pounds in 24 hrs once

“Whether I am a Yankee or not, I have to speak with Mr. Steinbrenner. About my weight, I weighed in today at 253 and yesterday I was 242. My weight goes up and down. If all they are talking about is my weight, I am trying to control it.”

I know it's an obvious thing to say, but it's so much harder for me to lose weight now than it was 10 years ago. Fast process putting it on and slow process losing it!

Tell me about it pal.

I’ve been doing cardio 5x a week and lift 2x a week and I still really need to watch what I eat. 10 years ago with the same regimen id be absurdly lean.

So, I've been keeping track of my diet and exercise regimen.  And the nerd in me decided I should figure out when I could potentially be in marathon shape which is probably between 155-160 lbs. for me.  So, I ran a linear regression to estimate the date.  Here are my results.

According to the linear regression, after 30 days, it predicts that I should be at 156.9745 lbs. (from 168 lbs. starting).

marathon.regression.png

The regression line is W(d) = -0.42d + 169.15455.

Of course, this doesn't factor in the cardio aspect of running a marathon, but I believe my cardio is already there.

Notice any difference in your confidence KR?? Also, you should be seeing increases in you overall energy as well. Nice work so far :cheers

Yes, more energy, pants fit well, and it's great walking around not feeling like a giant blimp. I'm still in the 220 range, so I have plenty of work to do, but just losing the 15 pounds is a boost to your self-esteem.