Tommy Robinson Jailed

Balco

Never heard of him, or the gang-raping.  So, I googled him.

Now, I recall the reports of Sweden sweeping the reports of Muslim rapes under the rug in order to prevent any backlash.  Europe is done - the progressives over there have ruined that continent.  America, thanks to the liberal Left,  is not far behind.

Never heard of him, or the gang-raping. So, I googled him.

Now, I recall the reports of Sweden sweeping the reports of Muslim rapes under the rug in order to prevent any backlash. Europe is done - the progressives over there have ruined that continent. America, thanks to the liberal Left, is not far behind.

That really surprises me that you would be out of the loop on Tommy and the Muslim rapes with cover ups all over Europe.

If a guy like you who seems to be very aware of these types of people and events, and it passed you by then my worst fear has come true with knowing how many here that don’t seek those a types of people and events out will forever have their head buried in the sand....

#1 reason I was scared shitless Hillary was going to get nominated.,...we would have been flooded just as her hero Anglo Merkle flooded Europe with the funding and backing of the Jews

Dont know many details about his case but it appears he's a good guy, time to shitcan europe, I see our great president put tarrifs on european steel and other products today, and is even talking about banning the import of Mercedes cars, all wonderful ideas.

This is incredible! God bless Donny.