DELAWARE is FIRST!

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny I just watched a video of the Governor of Delaware placing the first bet. $10 on Phillies and you can hear Stu Finer screaming in the background :laugh

“Ready to roll! We are ready to roll,” screamed Stu Feiner, a well-known sports gambling advisor who traveled from Long Island to place $500 bets on the Pirates, Padres, Orioles and Reds.

:deemer

“Ready to roll! We are ready to roll,” screamed Stu Feiner, a well-known sports gambling advisor who traveled from Long Island to place $500 bets on the Pirates, Padres, Orioles and Reds.

:deemer

Good publicity for him I guess. Don’t know why someone would travel to bet $500x4 when you could do it from home at BetDSI.

BAUS

Good publicity for him I guess. Don’t know why someone would travel to bet $500x4 when you could do it from home at BetDSI.

BAUS

yeah you're right, of all the places and people to trust my money with, why wouldn't i pick dino

oh whoops that's right he tried to rob me and everyone else that actually wins and doesn't suck his fucking dick  :laugh