DELAWARE is FIRST!

Jimmy Hoffa

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happening.

Saw a story in Gaming Today that some of these states had the lottery and horse people in on the meetings concerning rules and regulations. None of them have a clue about how to run a book, I see some real fuckups on the horizon.

I would imagine they are going to outsource all of it. Don't see any of them doing it on their own.

They said on the radio yesterday possibly nickel line bases.

I listened to the Delaware racetrack guy and he said they would offer everything but live betting. He also said that lawmakers had no idea how low the margins are on sports betting and they were going to have to get realistic about what was possible. He did not sound like a guy that would be offering reduced lines.

I listened to the Delaware racetrack guy and he said they would offer everything but live betting. He also said that lawmakers had no idea how low the margins are on sports betting and they were going to have to get realistic about what was possible. He did not sound like a guy that would be offering reduced lines.

….. guy I heard said the same.

Whatever the offerings and drippings that will be in place, the opening day of this at these venues are going to be rewarded with high attendance.

I have about 200k miles to use up.  Almost impossible to not have positive expectation if they are going to offer what's been stated.

Or are you calling FH a liar?

What's been stated by who, the retard that thinks a nickel line is -105/-105.    Will Hill is running it btw.  Same lines as Vegas.

I have about 200k miles to use up.  Almost impossible to not have positive expectation if they are going to offer what's been stated.

Or are you calling FH a liar?

Don't think they will be offering nickel baseball lines, and as stated, if they do, it will not last long at all.

Also, limits and competition from others would be an issue to be concerned with.