Geezus I've become Teddy

Teddy kgb

Sinker, do you read? I have a good book for you to read you will surely enjoy it pal. Written by a guy I know and the original guy I was talking about is written about in the book. If interested PM me I'll give you the title. 

All due respect kid I don't really need to read that shit. 

Rather forget all aboutit.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. Dark Man is 6'1½" and weighs 255. Dark Man is 58 years old. 

Dark Man does this every day about 2½ hours worth. 40 flights of stairs. Dark Man does not drink, smoke or use drugs.

Dark Man also rides trails on any one of his three custom mountain bikes, for the thrill of it.

20171209_195843.jpg

My money is on the guy in psych ward? Security guard sleeping on the job in background is a nice touch....

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

All fights end on the ground

this, pretty much, at least 90%

thats why Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the most dominating martial art

and max bet on ted over disabler

People putting odds on who would win in a children's fight.  

LOL

I don't fight.  Only did once.  I won.  Not interested.  These days, I figure if someone is gonna throw down, then he might as well get ready to die.  Pretty much how I see it. 

I'm not in HS. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I’d lay the chalk on billy over ted and max bet on ted over disabler

+1 sharp  bets

Disabler already made excuses his whole life for losing a fight

"I'm a lover not a fighter",,, "spot on who knows what would happen!"... Have heard him say this kind of shit for years... I love disabler but he aint no brawler

Teddy's a brawler but past his prime and easy to knock out... his prefrontal cortex is too vulnerable from all those years working and breathing sewer juice... Sinker a retard with retard strength and killer moves, this guy has the killer stare and looks to be in shape now, 1 year ago guy was packing triple chins! Plus any fukker that talks about himself in a 3rd person describing what his daddy issues have provoked, gotta be taken more seriously than let's say, some banana shot chugging nutcase!

LOL

I don't fight. Only did once. I won. Not interested. These days, I figure if someone is gonna throw down, then he might as well get ready to die. Pretty much how I see it.

I'm not in HS.

This is your back out plan? Come on man! No one is going to die fighting you. Dibs a lover and not a fighter.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

LOL

I don't fight.  Only did once.  I won.  Not interested.  These days, I figure if someone is gonna throw down, then he might as well get ready to die.  Pretty much how I see it. 

I'm not in HS. 

see? this is the loser fighter mentality, already writing the losing speech before the brawl

DIBS, you just need the correct fighting camp, one week sharing a house w me you'll be in serial killer mode for sure... I will fukkin scare you in ways you never imagined, you'll be forced to sleep with a knife under your pillow for the rest of your days once Im done working with your psyche 

Teddy's a brawler but past his prime and easy to knock out... his prefrontal cortex is too vulnerable from all those years working and breathing sewer juice... Sinker a retard with retard strength and killer moves, this guy has the killer stare and looks to be in shape now, 1 year ago guy was packing triple chins! Plus any fukker that talks about himself in a 3rd person describing what his daddy issues have provoked, gotta be taken more seriously than let's say, some banana shot chugging nutcase!

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

That was actually pretty funny.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I have my moments pal!  :laugh

When I'm laying off the yeyo my sense of humor comes back, basically non existent when binging