Geezus I've become Teddy

Teddy kgb

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic here's my PM's reply

I was serious about my email. John ******* didn’t file a single daily and now I’m fucked at my upcoming hundred percent turnover with upper management because there’s no documentation at all.

you posted this before i got a chance to reply to the original post

i think it was a fucking brilliant reply to this guy.....guarantee he respects you for life now...as shown by his second reply

after work is your time, he wants to chat it's on your terms

At the bar, I showed this guy a pic of my wife because he wanted to see.  He asked if he could take a closer look.  I gave him my phone.

Guy fucking started pressing buttons so he could text to himself.  I bitch slapped him.  Took the phone back.

And he giggled like a little girl. 

Truth. 

:laugh

Guy has 40 pounds of fat on me.  I'm not sure.  

If I can survive and not go to the ground, maybe.  

If ring is big, I stick and move and wait until he has a stroke. 

Id bet $$$ I can out bench him though...  hahahaha

Who do you like BT or Dark Man? BT -130 Dark Man +110

so no firing?

god bless the unions!

where you need collective bargaining because you individually suck

I do? Lol....never laid off in 30yrs now....5 more yrs and I'm done...not many can match that....

I have been told by many that I'm the best they've ever seen....I told them they haven't seen enuff but I run into them years later and they remind me of what they said and say it still stands

Diabar and rdalert and a few randoms have gotten many of text mid day with me and a text of a bottle....

How could I do that if I wasn't one of the best? Post all damn day if I want and I typically do.....nobody on these forums in construction can say that

Guy has 40 pounds of fat on me.  I'm not sure.  

If I can survive and not go to the ground, maybe.  

If ring is big, I stick and move and wait until he has a stroke. 

Id bet $$$ I can out bench him though...  hahahaha

All fights end on the ground

I do? Lol....never laid off in 30yrs now....5 more yrs and I'm done...not many can match that....

I have been told by many that I'm the best they've ever seen....I told them they haven't seen enuff but I run into them years later and they remind me of what they said and say it still stands

Diabar and rdalert and a few randoms have gotten many of text mid day with me and a text of a bottle....

How could I do that if I wasn't one of the best? Post all damn day if I want and I typically do.....nobody on these forums in construction can say that

Houser got a better reputation than you. Well, sorta, he just uses quarter round to make it look better!