Geezus I've become Teddy

Teddy kgb

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem to be about the same age, height and weight... tough one.  It would come down to stamina.  Dark Man seems to fish and type all day.  Teddy does somewhat physical work... 

Would give Teddy a slight edge.

no. Dark Man is 6'1½" and weighs 255. Dark Man is 58 years old. 

Dark Man does this every day about 2½ hours worth. 40 flights of stairs. Dark Man does not drink, smoke or use drugs.

Dark Man also rides trails on any one of his three custom mountain bikes, for the thrill of it.

20171209_195843.jpg

no. Dark Man is 6'1½" and weighs 255. Dark Man is 58 years old. 

Dark Man does this every day about 2½ hours worth. 40 flights of stairs. Dark Man does not drink, smoke or use drugs.

Dark Man also rides trails on any one of his three custom mountain bikes, for the thrill of it.

20171209_195843.jpg

Dark Man also has multiple personalities so Teddy fighting like 2 to 3 people

Sinker, a family friend is an ex biker and never goes into detail too much but has told me some wild stories, like having to make a decision on the spot whether to stab a guy or jump out of the burning building. Any stories you can share with us pal? 

Sinker, a family friend is an ex biker and never goes into detail too much but has told me some wild stories, like having to make a decision on the spot whether to stab a guy or jump out of the burning building. Any stories you can share with us pal? 

ain't no biker told you shit

maybe some snitch See you next Tuesday

no biker