Brock's CFL DRIPPINGS

ronald

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

From a reliable source “ hey yanks happy 4th hope the beer and cocaine is flowing for you. But what did I tel you? All manufactured to get bricks debt down”

So obvious. Clown show.

Fish is desperate cause everyone figured he is a fraud.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Thx BAUS

AXL credit rating takes a spike up

JFC you fukkin idiot.... nobody here is too stupid as you think to buy your bullshit

You are a fukkin schemer, a manipulator, a fraud...

Yanks is even receiving PMs from a  rogue merryman tired of your faggotry bullshit

Fukkin Walt Disney Person who inserts genitals into their mouth   :laugh

JFC you fukkin idiot.... nobody here is too stupid as you think to buy your bullshit

You are a fukkin schemer, a manipulator, a fraud...

Yanks is even receiving PMs from a  rogue merryman tired of your faggotry bullshit

Fukkin Walt Disney Person who inserts genitals into their mouth   :laugh

Pal, there isn't a single thing in here that was even embellished.  

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Pal, there isn't a single thing in here that was even embellished.  

1st off I'm not your pal... I don't hate you as others do cause you have not fukked me over or even messed w me ever but your reputation precedes you.

More so, humans in general, we are filth, we embellish EVERYTHING especially in this social media era, everything you portray and the way you express yourself simply proves you still deem material possessions as the most important things in life, you have lost the battle with spirituality for years and here you are thinking you can come and manipulate others who are far more awake and intelligent than you...

Joey, Rito, Milwaukee Mike and many others who can see through the shams have acquired a lot of material/financial power through the years, one that lets them decided where to go and what to do anytime of the year without much hassle of financial planning... YET, their priorities in life seem different. They dont value people over their financial status as you seem to do... more importantly, you seem to value yourself AT THE VALUE OTHERS GIVE YOU in this forum and I guess your life, not because of your soul or brain/knowledge, but your $20 meals, $6 IPAs and whatever concert or sporting event you decide to attend. You never talk of your son or family, is like they are not even in this universe. You never acknowledge natural beauties or animals, you are clearly brainwashed by money and seems like your only objective in life.

An objective that alone, leads to more loneliness and sorrow. You should have learnt by now.

Oh well... keep trying to fool people smarter than you. Same goes to Fish, you guys are a match made in heaven but at least FH has a dog.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Whatever guy, all i'm saying is what you see is what it is, weather you choose to accept it is your business.  Don't make a fool out of yourself

Make a fool out of myself? Like you and FH are trying to fool the forum? Dude just drop it, we know what you guys planned behind curtains... its obvious even before Yanks received those PMs.

I wont make a fool out of myself by adhering to probability and math, probability says you and fuckface are lying cause thats what you've done in the forums for the last decade +.

Everyone decides what to make off this fukked up life. I wont pretend to even get into that conscience of yours cause I dont think you have one. Carry on.

Make a fool out of myself? Like you and FH are trying to fool the forum? Dude just drop it, we know what you guys planned behind curtains... its obvious even before Yanks received those PMs.

I wont make a fool out of myself by adhering to probability and math, probability says you and fuckface are lying cause thats what you've done in the forums for the last decade +.

Everyone decides what to make off this fukked up life. I wont pretend to even get into that conscience of yours cause I dont think you have one. Carry on.

Yanks is certified and full of shit, he wouldn't know a fucking thing about this situation because its between Me, Fishhead and Kinger.

So those are the ONLY 3 people with any REAL knowledge

Get your head out of your ass

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yanks is certified and full of shit, he wouldn't know a fucking thing about this situation because its between Me, Fishhead and Kinger.

So those are the ONLY 3 people with any REAL knowledge

Get your head out of your ass

I dont see where Yanks has proven to be a liar or a scammer... you on the other hand, are hailed as the most prolific scammer in these boards,,, not because u are clever, but cause you have a weird way of getting people to pity you. I think Ill believe Yanks. FH can go fuck himself and die in a ditch.

I dont pity you, You could have a better life. You just didn't want to work hard for it,

KR is gullible and manipulated by FH and you. FH cleaned your tally to him for forum touting and cocksucking. That's obvious.

I saw it from day one. Most did.

You aint fooling no one with this charade,

I dont see where Yanks has proven to be a liar or a scammer... you on the other hand, are hailed as the most prolific scammer in these boards,,, not because u are clever, but cause you have a weird way of getting people to pity you. I think Ill believe Yanks. FH can go fuck himself and die in a ditch.

I dont pity you, You could have a better life. You just didn't want to work hard for it,

KR is gullible and manipulated by FH and you. FH cleaned your tally to him for forum touting and cocksucking. That's obvious.

I saw it from day one. Most did.

You aint fooling no one with this charade,

And i already said it, WHATEVER

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Its hilarious to see you try Brock... I mean this nickle and dime show you and FH set together is amazingly funny!

Annoying too but I have no other choice but to start laughing about it, as I mock it... cause clearly KR endorses you and the merryNon heterosexual sexual human so this fairy tale will continue.

Im fine with KR, KR is a good dude. Misinformed at times but good dude. I just hope you dont end up scamming anyone else cause that would reflect poorly on KR and nobody wants that!

Its hilarious to see you try Brock... I mean this nickle and dime show you and FH set together is amazingly funny!

Annoying too but I have no other choice but to start laughing about it, as I mock it... cause clearly KR endorses you and the merryNon heterosexual sexual human so this fairy tale will continue.

Im fine with KR, KR is a good dude. Misinformed at times but good dude. I just hope you dont end up scamming anyone else cause that would reflect poorly on KR and nobody wants that!

what's funnier is seeing you make something out of nothing.

Literally what you saw here is what you get

It could not be any simpler