Brock's CFL DRIPPINGS

ronald

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong on Everything

Never leased a car in my life, nor will I, they have milage limits which clearly don't work for me

I'm all over the Midwest 

CONFIRMED, how can anyone dispute this????

Crawfish in LA.,..... Chops in IA., …..Pizza in IL., …….BBQ in TN., ……..Steaks in IND., …………Thai in MO., …………..the list goes on and on and on.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

GUYS SERIOUSLY, LETS CUT THE HORSE SHIT

I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS ENJOY TAKING SOME FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THIS POVERTY MIDGET, HEY I KINDA DO TOO... ITS EASY TO HAVE A TARGET TO THROW DARTS AT.

BUT TRUTH IS, THIS SCUMBAG AND HIS MERRYNon heterosexual sexual human FEED AT ANY REACTION, DONT MATTER IF ITS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE (AT LEAST LANDERS I KNOW FH DONT LIKE BEING A VILLAIN BUT THE MORE HE GETS EXPOSED THE LESS HE HAS A CHOICE)... MY POINT IS...

The more you give this guy attention the more you give him what he wants. You really hate him? Ignore him... you wanna see him stfu about his bragging? dont post in his threads... Tyrone will take care of the rest. I have wasted enough energy in this thread and my job here is done... I exposed FH enough... thats what I wanted really. I have never enjoyed piling on Landers cause is like piling on a retard, literally, guy is not all there... I mean even if he is not a retard, his low IQ is borderline Forrest Gump.

PEACE 

What a clown,  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh , you exposed shit.

31 year old in C.R. thinks he's exposed someone that's lived in Vegas 25+ years and has numerous, numerous, numerous friends this site/city that know differently.

CLASSIC SHIT ….....one of the all-time nitwits in forumville history with assumptions and ramblings, kid approaching WANTI and McIRISH in winded posts, would love to see him gain the top spot before years end, get a kick out of his nonsense rambles.

"My job is done here"........wtf, LOLOLOLOL, nitwit personified.

Didnt know you had something against Yanks

It amazes me you will defend Landers to take a jab at me... but thats how low you are willing to go

That's why you have no credibility and nobody likes you...

Haven't you noticed everyone flies over your posts to not even have the burden to argue w you cause you have to be right all the time

Now you are a soccer expert, and an expert on all things Colombia LMAO

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

I'm a soccer expert and colombia expert? Odd. Nobody likes me lol. Jfc you'll never learn.

Log off pal, arguing in novels all day. Not healthy

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

What a clown,  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh , you exposed shit.

31 year old in C.R. thinks he's exposed someone that's lived in Vegas 25+ years and has numerous, numerous, numerous friends this site/city that know differently.

CLASSIC SHIT ….....one of the all-time nitwits in forumville history with assumptions and ramblings, kid approaching WANTI and McIRISH in winded posts, would love to see him gain the top spot before years end, get a kick out of his nonsense rambles.

"My job is done here"........wtf, LOLOLOLOL, nitwit personified.

LOL LOL love to see you tilted early on a Thursday morning FuzzFag... but Im done with you... your old dying ass not worth my time when I could be using my time in a positive manner...

Keep trying to impress other men on the internet so feed the void where your selfsteem should be.... if your family and friends in real life cannot satisfy that hole enough that you need to come here to beg for validation DESPITE BEING A "MULTIMILLIONAIRE", I really pity you, you are already dead. Inside. Rotten, dead, done, finito.

If I was a multi millionaire I wouldnt be chasing $5 free plays or $20 free meals on the same city every fucking day... Id be finding myself a nice foreign beach to retire with women sitting in my lap, but you prefer to be here bitching cause people think you are an idiot 

GUYS SERIOUSLY, LETS CUT THE HORSE SHIT

I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS ENJOY TAKING SOME FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THIS POVERTY MIDGET, HEY I KINDA DO TOO... ITS EASY TO HAVE A TARGET TO THROW DARTS AT.

BUT TRUTH IS, THIS SCUMBAG AND HIS MERRYNon heterosexual sexual human FEED AT ANY REACTION, DONT MATTER IF ITS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE (AT LEAST LANDERS I KNOW FH DONT LIKE BEING A VILLAIN BUT THE MORE HE GETS EXPOSED THE LESS HE HAS A CHOICE)... MY POINT IS...

The more you give this guy attention the more you give him what he wants. You really hate him? Ignore him... you wanna see him stfu about his bragging? dont post in his threads... Tyrone will take care of the rest. I have wasted enough energy in this thread and my job here is done... I exposed FH enough... thats what I wanted really. I have never enjoyed piling on Landers cause is like piling on a retard, literally, guy is not all there... I mean even if he is not a retard, his low IQ is borderline Forrest Gump.

PEACE

Two CM posts in here since this post.

Over/Under? 45.5 posts...

CONFIRMED, how can anyone dispute this????

Crawfish in LA.,..... Chops in IA., …..Pizza in IL., …….BBQ in TN., ……..Steaks in IND., …………Thai in MO., …………..the list goes on and on and on.

AXL, add some states and food had to the list above..............tremendous resume you've accumulated just in the past couple/three years alone.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Fish, good to see you sent your bitch King Revolver to distract and deflect on the Maga Cap thread.... well done... you and Landers were being buried here before sending your errand boy to set a fire elsewhere!  :bulb