Brock's CFL DRIPPINGS

ronald

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Well, you and Fish are clearly super SUPER worried about telling the world whats going behind curtains... when in principle it should have been a private affair between 3 men... or 2 actually, but there's a reason you need KR as a middle man Brock... and that's why people don't believe a thing you say.

When you have something the prove, there's a motive; when we think of the motive, we realize that yes, this is non important... just some sad old man dying wishes and some fat midget selling out as he has done all his life, nothing new.

We dont believe your BS, period. Good reason for it, it all screams to being a lie... but more importantly because of the cast, you and FH are just not reputable.

Fishhead is PAID IN FULL

Please confirm

BROCK did you by any chance work for Jay over at WSEX?  Since he used the same method (ignoring more stale debts and paying off newer requested payouts with new deposits hoping to increase the chances for repeat business...) I thought it might be possible but I guess all scummy scammer minds just think alike?

Anyhow good to see FISH got paid even if it was before older outstanding debts... 

Assuming you aren't dropping the daily 18 hour UBER shifts back to just the more typical 10 hour needed for Tony's weekly happy ending, since you are apparently working backwards on the IOU list, whose debt is next to be settled?  Asking for a friend...

BROCK did you by any chance work for Jay over at WSEX?  Since he used the same method (ignoring more stale debts and paying off newer requested payouts with new deposits hoping to increase the chances for repeat business...) I thought it might be possible but I guess all scummy scammer minds just think alike?

Anyhow good to see FISH got paid even if it was before older outstanding debts... 

Assuming you aren't dropping the daily 18 hour UBER shifts back to just the more typical 10 hour needed for Tony's weekly happy ending, since you are apparently working backwards on the IOU list, whose debt is next to be settled?  Asking for a friend...

:laugh

LOLOLOLLL

was the st Louis Cardinals

And to let you try an understanding the purpose of the IF, it's done so I can put the wager in last night, and not wait until the game is over, or early morning

Lol

It's for Non heterosexual person with micro bankrolls. That way they can still potetionally have action when balance is $0.00.