NBA Draft Week is upon us... [In-Draft Thread]

Machiavelli

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendell Carter Jr. is a future Hall of Famer.

-Timely

Should have picked Porter. Porter a greater shot of being completely worthless, but this is a superstars league and I don't see a Superstar ceiling at all for Wendell Carter Jr. Not a fan of the pick.

Disagree with RJ; Trae Young could bust, but he's the best passer and shooter in this draft. He has a lot of risk, but acting like any Euro player is a sure thing star in the NBA is just dumb. Name me a single guard/wing player from Europe that was really really good in the NBA draft; and was an early pick/hyped prospect.

terrible attitude, back problems and now a hip problem. great upside, but he could easily be a complete and utter bust.

bad attitudes usually don't shake out well in the nba.

You better have a great coach if you don't have a bunch of superstars on your team in the NBA.  I'd take a chance on someone that can be a superstar.

Yep. 

I was hearing that SAC was looking hard at him at 2 late last week. 

Medicals must be very bad for him to keep slipping. 

he had zero chance of ever going to Sac. That was a classic NBA head fake. Porter wasn't going ahead of Bagley, Ayton and Doncic ever; said it then, and even more obvious now.

You don't exchange medicals before the draft in the NBA, for the record.

You better have a great coach if you don't have a bunch of superstars on your team in the NBA.  I'd take a chance on someone that can be a superstar.

I agree, but there are rumblings that he's an arrogant, lazy douche. There's also a chance he sits out the entire year.. As I said, I would have drafted him if I was the Bulls but I understand teams passing. No one has seen him do anything against good competition. He was the #1 recruit, but he's out of shape and comparing himself to HOF'ers right now.