FML

Yanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure you really die here - i'd make a very large wager you will see your grampa again in some form going forward

:laugh

Much like him I’ve lived my life to the fullest and enjoyed and have zero regrets so dying doesn’t scare or bother me.

But if there is an afterlife and 2 different places I’m sure I’d end up downstairs and he’s already upstairs driving my grandmother crazy and betting on horses

You just got to remember that a bigger wallet may lead to bigger bottles and bags. If I was a rock star I’m not sure I’d say of old age.

You wouldn’t either.

Nah surprisingly I’m good with money. For about 9 years I didn’t have major bills so I put 35% of every check into my 401k. Still do 20% now and have a good chunk plus I try to put money into my savings weekly and won’t dip into it unless it’s an emergency.

Plan is and has always been work my ass off while I’m physically capable and save as much as possible and be retired by 50.

Nah surprisingly I’m good with money. For about 9 years I didn’t have major bills so I put 35% of every check into my 401k. Still do 20% now and have a good chunk plus I try to put money into my savings weekly and won’t dip into it unless it’s an emergency.

Plan is and has always been work my ass off while I’m physically capable and save as much as possible and be retired by 50.

Inheriting good sums of money also has helped throughout the years.

Had one inheritance that I prob would’ve blown but because of my history somehow my father has to co-sign on me taking money out of one account and he has only let me do it twice and both times were for vehicles. Once needed it for rent and he wouldn’t co sign and told me I need to learn that I need to be responsible and getting evicted would teach me a lesson. But I don’t think at this age I’d blow it like I did when I was younger. Like I said goal is to retire early and do what I want like my grandfather did and enjoy the older years since I’d lay -9000 I don’t live past 60.