FML

Yanks

Just realized these aren’t funny if you don’t know the kind of person my grandfather was

oh they are funny, that dementia is a son of a bitch though. My grandpa had it for a couple years before he died and when he would watch nascar races on tv he would always ask us if we saw who was winning, then he would correct us and tell us that his wife Shirley was in first with Earnhardt right behind her. Would get so confused when we tried to tell him Shirley wasn’t racing.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Dementia sucks...Yanks your old man sounds like a great man and him being an old fox is just too funny... old people revert down to kids logic wise in their latter days, they regain some of the innocence  and they lose shame over some shit like being rejected 20 times a day by a nurse... most of us give up at 2nd try.

Going to visit mine today at the farm and shoot a video picking mangos and maybe chasing horses... gotta try and visit him the most I can to not have much regrets when the day comes.