What an absolutely tremendous next 4 days

BarryRunSome

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rickie Fowler nowhere to be found on the RD4 matchups at BookMaker. Even they know he’s a flaming queer

Leishman and Westwood are both behind the Non heterosexual person on the leaderboard and they’re listed in matchups. What a A person who’s sexuality I admire . You know it’s bad when offshore even knows you love it in the ass :deemer

Not so much guys I like but depending on what book you have, fade Rickie Fowler in every spot they are offering.

I’ve watched this guy consistently for the last year. He’s far and away the most overrated golfer on tour. But don’t fade him round by round. He usually plays well early but Saturday and Sunday he completely collapses. So if you are going to fade him round by round do not do it in round 1 and 2. But I recommend the tournament fade.

Spot on PREDICTION for how The Non heterosexual person would play, courtesy of the greatest golf mind in ForumVille

Played well Round 1 and 2, then reverted back to the silly LIL A person who’s sexuality I admire Round 3 and 4

Round 1 one under par 70

Round 2 two under par 69

Round 3 two over par 73

Round 4 two over par thru 9

All tournament matchups involving the Non heterosexual person will cash

You’re welcome guys

Spot on PREDICTION for how The Non heterosexual person would play, courtesy of the greatest golf mind in ForumVille

Played well Round 1 and 2, then reverted back to the silly LIL A person who’s sexuality I admire Round 3 and 4

Round 1 one under par 70

Round 2 two under par 69

Round 3 two over par 73

Round 4 two over par thru 9

All tournament matchups involving the Non heterosexual person will cash

You’re welcome guys

also conveniently left out how you roughly broke even yesterday because your Koepka/Molinari matchup lost by 10 shots

pretty tough to lose a daily matchup by 10 shots on the favorite

Where’d you hear that? I’ve heard differing reports on how daily golf matchups are derived. I’ve heard one guy makes them for all the books. But I don’t see how that’s possible because no two books ever have the same guys matched up

they all had the same matchups until march of this year, now bookmaker intentionally does different matchups than everyone else... rd 1 they are mostly the same and then rd 2-4 everyone else has identical matchups

rd 2 (everywhere but bookmaker) based on the threesomes... rd 3/4 based on the pairings

also conveniently left out how you roughly broke even yesterday because your Koepka/Molinari matchup lost by 10 shots

Barry surely won’t acknowlede this. Like one of sleepys cats he’s unresponsive to humans. I’ve been told that sleepy didn’t actually travel to play cards this week. He actually traveled to fuck Barry in his ass.

As evident by the original post if you read it carefully enough, the Fowler angle was far and away the bigger play. The Koepka-Woods angle was a bonus nugget

But that’s OK Mike. Point out the loss, which was a much smaller play.

So much for your Fowler prediction of shooting 2 under par yesterday.

they all had the same matchups until march of this year, now bookmaker intentionally does different matchups than everyone else... rd 1 they are mostly the same and then rd 2-4 everyone else has identical matchups

rd 2 (everywhere but bookmaker) based on the threesomes... rd 3/4 based on the pairings

No they don’t all have the same matchups.

No two books have ever had the same matchups.

I check every week, every round, for as long as I can remember.

No books ever have the same 2 players in daily matchups

BookMaker, Pinnacle, 5dimes, Heritage always have completely different daily matchups.

As evident by the original post if you read it carefully enough, the Fowler angle was far and away the bigger play. The Koepka-Woods angle was a bonus nugget

But that’s OK Mike. Point out the loss, which was a much smaller play.

So much for your Fowler prediction of shooting 2 under par yesterday.

Barry said Koepka -130 was free money.

Always an indicator of a small play.

No they don’t all have the same matchups.

No two books have ever had the same matchups.

I check every week, every round, for as long as I can remember.

No books ever have the same 2 players in daily matchups

BookMaker, Pinnacle, 5dimes, Heritage always have completely different daily matchups.

5dimes and heritage are exactly the same every day (along with betonline/youwager/etc)... bookmaker used to be until this year

i don’t play at pinnacle but i’ve bet on golf every round for the last 5 years

The Non heterosexual person +1 thru 17

BookMaker very very sharp leaving him off the matchup list today

Guess they were sick of dishing out free money to players like myself :deemer

agree with you that bookmaker is sharp on golf, the matchup switch by those guys has cost me a big chunk of my livelihood

i'm still not totally comfortable with rose here, up 3 shots on the matchup as I type with fowler done and rose through 6

Just woke up and see Inalready got my golf winner in for the day, had Ryan Moore -141 to beat danny Willett Final Round

Moore E (F)

Willett +2 (F)

VICTORY

SSF +$766

Now just gonna kick back and enjoy Tiger and Jordan down the stretch. It always behooves one to follow poster Sports, the best golfer (player and bettor) at TGF

-Sports

Just woke up and see Inalready got my golf winner in for the day, had Ryan Moore -141 to beat danny Willett Final Round

Moore E (F)

Willett +2 (F)

VICTORY

SSF +$766

Now just gonna kick back and enjoy Tiger and Jordan down the stretch. It always behooves one to follow poster Sports, the best golfer (player and bettor) at TGF

-Sports

how are we supposed to follow picks that are only posted after they won?

you've posted 1 play +100 yet claim you are +776, it's no wonder your assholishness has been banned from every forum multiple times

how are we supposed to follow picks that are only posted after they won?

you've posted 1 play +100 yet claim you are +776, it's no wonder your assholishness has been banned from every forum multiple times

Oh, I can easily post the tickets if you wish. I thought we were past that nonsense, but if u want me to post my tickets, just say the word. Also, remember that the SSF also includes poker winnings, which are being/will be documented with pics when I arrive/leave the poker table

-Sports