What an absolutely tremendous next 4 days

BarryRunSome

Oh, I can easily post the tickets if you wish. I thought we were past that nonsense, but if u want me to post my tickets, just say the word. Also, remember that the SSF also includes poker winnings, which are being/will be documented with pics when I arrive/leave the poker table

-Sports

nobody cares if you post the tickets

just post the picks BEFORE THE GAME not after

you can't have a running total that includes made up stuff and past posts, and expect anyone to take you even 1% seriously

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody cares if you post the tickets

just post the picks BEFORE THE GAME not after

you can't have a running total that includes made up stuff and past posts, and expect anyone to take you even 1% seriously

It was like 4am and I was tired as fuck, chill brah. Woke up on the couch after like 3 hours sleep to see tiger winning lol then subsequently started tanking.

GF is in La Quinta with her family this wknd and I've been a total degenerate lol. Luckily, I've literally done nothing but win

-Sports

0-2 on my matchup plays today. Guys there’s one FACT I want you Silly LIL shits to never ever lose sight of about Good OL’ Runner

Never ever forget that win or lose, not one single solitary FUCK is given. I don’t even BAT an EYE. Did I lose today? Yup. Sure did. Would I rather win? You bet your fucking BrokeDick asses I would. But shit happens. Oh well :deemer

DA114_D35-_A81_C-4_FE5-_B489-_E7864_E7_E

It’s a stunning 5 star resort and championship golf complex. I go once a year myself. Nice try, pal.

Next.

http://waldorfastoria3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/la-quinta-resort-and-club-a-waldorf-astoria-resort-PSPLQWA/index.html

-Sports

I've stayed and golfed there a few times, nice place but definitely not 5-star when you can get rooms for under $200

no idea why someone would go to the desert in july though... hey let's have some fun and golf in 118 degree weather  :flag

House where ya at? You and your scumbag construction pals still pounding nails for fucking 10 bucks an hour on a Sunday?

How many days a week do you dirtbags cruise other constructions sites at night and steal materials?

I know that’s a big thing in “your world”

Enlighten us when you get done on the job today

Barry if you work all day on a Saturday when I sit home and scratch my balls I will still bring home $300 more than you.

your still a small time $50 betting piece of shit

probably paying 20k in union fee's and another 30k in health care for your shit family

nice .99 cent donkey meat ball you cooked on your rusty grill

just like brock living in a section 8 housing complex with trash all over your yard and bragging about the money you make

only at tgf i guess