Mollie Tibbetts

IAG

If you have not been following this case I’d be amazed. I am obsessed with it. You could not write a better mystery novel if you tried. All American cute University of Iowa student goes missing while jogging on a run in a very small town in Iowa. It’s right off I 80 , so Human trafficking has been discussed, but so many players..

You’ve got the boyfriend of three years for whom she was dog sitting and who was out of town 100 miles away at the time she went missing. He got a Snapchat from her that he opened at 10 pm...Claims to not know what it said or where it was sent from. Personally I think he knows but LE have told him not to release. Jmo...

Mother and her two brothers...haven’t shed a tear since she went missing...at least publicly...appear unphased. Brothers have said some nasty things to her on social media in the past but hard to tell if it’s real or just sibling banter and jealousy. One brother apparently choked her out over an iPad years ago. All of her social media is open and her posts are the type that could be interpreted as being directed towards certain people. They could even suggest her own mental health issues or it was just because she was studying psychology.

Her Instagram bio “it’s a great day to be alive”. And her Twitter feed has a pinned post about cops thinking she was a missing child in November because she is so petite and somebody reported her. Why did she pin that? Weird.

Wayne Cheney.... pig farmer. Apparently her pinged in the neighborhood of his place. Appears creepy on camera and initially refused poly graph but apparently has taken one now.

There is a a local group of brothers I won’t name because apparently they are getting death threats because they had three trucks blocking somebody’s driveway of the night that she went missing. There’s more to that story but won’t go into...but they like to drive drunk.

Case just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Mom and dad divorced or never married...3 kids together. Dad is on the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce and works for a high-profile architecture firm. The crimestoppers reward is now up to about $400,000. Dad is about the only one who isn’t suspected buy that online community. He got married two months ago and Mollie was his best man. Apparently he is not very close with the sons. Lots of weird family dynamics for a family that seems so “normal” from a distance.

Case is getting a very unusual amount of attention. FBI came in fairly early and they have between 30 to 40 detectives on it at any given day. Can’t stand reporting by Fox news and other outlets. People questioning the amount of media coverage and angered over the fact that it is being given to a pretty white girl. Case is getting a very unusual amount of attention. FBI came in fairly early and they have between 30 to 40 detectives on it at any given day. Tons of reporting by Fox news and other outlets. People questioning the amount of media coverage and angered over the fact that it is being given to a pretty white girl. Also Iowa has a problem with people going missing lately. They may have just picked her as the most likely to garner attention if they are busting a big trafficking ring. I dk...So many odd things. There are also other potential suspects. Hard to imagine a girl going missing in a town of 1200 people on a run, and no one noticing or caring enough to try to claim a $400,000 reward.

Personally I think it’s brothers or Mom and the others are covering. Would be hard to track dna I think because obviously her dna would be all over mom’s house...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IAG, the pig farmer is guilty, he cant even look at the camera... he is looking below and around as he is being asked direct questions (HESITATION)

He is scratching his neck and shuffling his feet as well (SELF COMFORT-REGAIN COMPOSURE), he is uncomfortable and the guilt itches

He refused a polygraph test

He has previous charges for stalking

Call me a negative guy but I think if he is guilty she is a goner... pigs can devour human corpses whole, they eat the bones too.

He has taken the polygraph test now.The stalking charges were with an exI believe.

I think he was framed. Immediately everybody thought it was him but sentiment has changed recently.

Plus he doesn’t actually have any pigs on his farm.

People in the comments are saying the brothers look fishy... I find them overwhelmed and trying NOT TO CRY, at least the one in the blue shirt

The red shirt brother seems like a colder person for some reason... but the one that caught my eye is the farmer

If you track their social media and especially hers and you will see a weird dynamic. The boys were close to their mom and Molly is very close to her dad. She was best man in her his wedding two months ago. They have made some nasty comments to her on social media. She is always nice to them but they say mean things about her.

If you track their social media and especially hers you will see a weird dynamic. The boys were close to their mom and Mollie is very close to her dad. She was best man in his wedding two months ago. They have made some nasty comments to her on social media. She is always nice to them, but they say mean things about her. She shared a car with the older brother in red. He was the last one to see her other than a couple locals who saw her jogging. She was supposed to go to dinner at mom’s house where they all lived together, but according to them she never showed. I think she did and they got into a fight maybe over the car and they all covered it up.

She probably got killed by a serial killer that snatched here somewhere.

People always go nuts over these cases like the Gary Condit case. Everyone thought he was guilty but had nothing to do it. She got snatched and killed.

There is never any reason to take a polygraph. They are totally bogus and the only reason they are used is to try put pressure on people to confess.

She probably got killed by a serial killer that snatched here somewhere.People always go nuts over these cases like the Gary Condit case. Everyone thought he was guilty but had nothing to do it. She got snatched and killed.There is never any reason to take a polygraph. They are totally bogus and the only reason they are used is to try put pressure on people to confess.

Agree on the polygraph but I guess he finally agreed to do it.

oh wow, important details then

the brother in the red shirt. Id focus on him

I saw the boyfriend and he is kinda weird too

Idk... bunch of sketchy fucks in Iowa, Fissfuck is from there, and he is not posting since Molly went missing?

Coincidence?

Lol. FH where were you the night of July 18?!!

you literally are retarded if you agree to a polygraph test - guilty or not. absolutely hilarious how that is being made into a story. i would never let police polygraph me for anything; especially not if they felt i was a suspect. 

why do people keep saying him denying a polygraph shows guilt? thats fucking absurd. 

edit: i see ach said the same thing.

you literally are retarded if you agree to a polygraph test - guilty or not. absolutely hilarious how that is being made into a story. i would never let police polygraph me for anything; especially not if they felt i was a suspect. 

why do people keep saying him denying a polygraph shows guilt? thats fucking absurd. 

They suspected him even before the polygraph refusal because of the phone ping , and his prior stalking and harassment charges. Plus the way he acts on camera is a little odd, but not criminal. Anyone who knows anything about polygraphs knows notoriously unreliable.

Plus early on

Plus early on they heard pig farmer and assumed that they were pigs there and well...

Mom...Daughter was supposed to come over for dinner but didn’t show, and she never followed up. Work called her bf early afternoon and said she didn’t show for work...Boyfriend then alerted the family. She shared a car with her brother who sometimes took her to work, but no discussion on how she was supposed to get to work if he had the car?

Lots of talk as to whether the mom should have contacted her as to why she didn’t come for dinner.

They suspected him even before the polygraph refusal because of the phone ping , and his prior stalking and harassment charges. Plus the way he acts on camera is a little odd, but not criminal. Anyone who knows anything about polygraphs knows notoriously unreliable.

Plus early on

Plus early on they heard pig farmer and assumed that they were pigs there and well...

yeah, read a bit on the case last week. there's a forum that has like 35++ threads on this all with maxed out replies.'

the ping was really interesting and makes you say hmmm... but how some socially awkward guy looks on camera means nothing to me. also a "stalking" charge from a girlfriend isnt the same as a random girl going missing.

but this always happens with polygraphs... cops try to guilt shame people into taking them by saying theres nothing to fear if youre innocent but thats fucking nonsense. id never ever talk to police without a lawyer in a case likes this and id never ever agree to a polygraph. ffff that bs.

Yup. Polygraphs are a joke and completely unreliable.

yeah, read a bit on the case last week. there's a forum that has like 35++ threads on this all with maxed out replies.'

the ping was really interesting and makes you say hmmm... but how some socially awkward guy looks on camera means nothing to me. also a "stalking" charge from a girlfriend isnt the same as a random girl going missing.

but this always happens with polygraphs... cops try to guilt shame people into taking them by saying theres nothing to fear if youre innocent but thats fucking nonsense. id never ever talk to police without a lawyer in a case likes this and id never ever agree to a polygraph. ffff that bs.

Yeah I belong to 4 Facebook groups on this and there are more than that, plus Reddit, 4Chan etc. I don’t think it’s pig farmer. I think it’s brother(s.). Mom knows or at least suspects I think.

After that, my guess is she’s really not missing and something else is going on, (read #nutter). People are saying they must not think it’s family or they wouldn’t have so many investigators. I suppose that makes sense? I suppose there really is a chance that it’s trafficking as that is a problem in that area and there were quite a few Iowans that went missing in a short time.

Yeah I belong to 4 Facebook groups on this and there are more than that, plus Reddit, 4Chan etc. I don’t think it’s pig farmer. I think it’s brother(s.). Mom knows or at least suspects I think.

After that, my guess is she’s really not missing and something else is going on, (read #nutter). People are saying they must not think it’s family or they wouldn’t have so many investigators. I suppose that makes sense? I suppose there really is a chance that it’s trafficking as that is a problem in that area and there were quite a few Iowans that went missing in a short time.

Not a real believer in the conspiracy trafficking angle... odds say someone who knows her. Odds are shes dead. FBI got involved because of the attention the case garnered and I think (this is as far conspiracy wise I'll go) they figured they'd solve it and they could use some good press these days. Not looking good.

Was thinking possibly the feds would use the attention of this case to push tech companies more towards cooperating and giving them info in situations like this but they really haven't done that. The Fitbit data still hasn't been sent there way?

Overall case is getting coverage because shes a decent looking white midwestern girl from a small town (where they dont lock doors) going missing.

I'm with you. I lean towards family. Not because of mean social media posts but because that's what is likely based on past situations similar.