Mollie Tibbetts

IAG

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a real believer in the conspiracy trafficking angle... odds say someone who knows her. Odds are shes dead. FBI got involved because of the attention the case garnered and I think (this is as far conspiracy wise I'll go) they figured they'd solve it and they could use some good press these days. Not looking good.

Was thinking possibly the feds would use the attention of this case to push tech companies more towards cooperating and giving them info in situations like this but they really haven't done that. The Fitbit data still hasn't been sent there way?

Overall case is getting coverage because shes a decent looking white midwestern girl from a small town (where they dont lock doors) going missing.

I'm with you. I lean towards family. Not because of mean social media posts but because that's what is likely based on past situations similar.

Initially they were making so much about the Fitbit data that I thought that they could be pushing for RFID chpping...damn nutters getting their claws in me!

Maybe they have found her gone, but they are getting so many tips related to other cases or trafficking that they are going to not release that information. They canceled two press conferences in a row and the brothers were missing from the last couple also....demeanor and tone seemed more solemn, but that just could be due to frustration and length of time. If there is a greater good, would they legally stay quiet? Apparently they can from what I understand. There have been a lot of missing people in Iowa in a short time. Is it possible that she’s just the best face to keep public interest and draw info?

Initially they were making so much about the Fitbit data that I thought that they could be pushing for RFID chpping...damn nutters getting their claws in me!

Maybe they have found her gone, but they are getting so many tips related to other cases or trafficking that they are going to not release that information. They canceled two press conferences in a row and the brothers were missing from the last couple also....demeanor and tone seemed more solemn, but that just could be due to frustration and length of time. If there is a greater good, would they legally stay quiet? Apparently they can from what I understand. There have been a lot of missing people in Iowa in a short time. Is it possible that she’s just the best face to keep public interest and draw info?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/870650002

Just to de-butter you a little ha.

Zero chance they've found her but are keeping it quiet.

I didn't feel like anyone in those vids was guilty while watching them. How is the guy a pig farmer without pigs? Him not looking directly at the camera is normal to me. Country folk are often shy. Nothing about the video of the brothers would lead me to suspect them at all. Trafficking is an issue in Iowa? How do we know that?

I read that article (that’s my local paper) Some of it might be as indicated, but a lot of that is Iowa doing reputation damage control. Even if not the recent cases, there was an autistic boy that went missing not long ago and a couple girls snatched and killed a couple different times in the recent years. Will likely see reference to those specific cases when reading about this one.

I didn't feel like anyone in those vids was guilty while watching them. How is the guy a pig farmer without pigs? Him not looking directly at the camera is normal to me. Country folk are often shy. Nothing about the video of the brothers would lead me to suspect them at all. Trafficking is an issue in Iowa? How do we know that?

learned this while reading up... but he owned the land and sold it to a big corporate pig farm who technically runs it. Something about how it was a pig farm when he owned but the actual building is now run by a company and he lives next to it now. I might have gotten some of the details wrong, Iag can correct me, but apparently this is how pig farming works in some cases. No clue why there are no pigs there currently.

Yes because of I-80. I guess I just know that as a matter of fact for living next-door. And there have been a lot of locals posting in the Mollie forums that indicated has become an issue. Not necessarily always children but drugs and older humans for sure.

learned this while reading up... but he owned the land and sold it to a big corporate pig farm who technically runs it. Something about how it was a pig farm when he owned but the actual building is now run by a company and he lives next to it now. I might have gotten some of the details wrong, Iag can correct me, but apparently this is how pig farming works in some cases. No clue why there are no pigs there currently.

That sounds right to me. I’m a city girl ha...so I don’t know the particulars. but what you are saying sounds correct as far as my understanding from what I have read. He used to have things there but hasn’t for a while apparently, but something about the adjacent property rings a bell.

How do we know the people missing have been trafficked?

Obviously they all aren’t...and I don’t think Mollie was unless she was specifically handpicked, But the numbers are really hard to determine as at least one of the articles indicates.

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/article_605fcdde-fdf7-11e7-88d9-9b185732fcc0.html

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2018/08/14/iowa-state-fair-police-public-attention-online-hotel-sex-trafficking-des-moines-dorothys-house/987804002/

https://whotv.com/2016/11/14/hiding-in-plain-sight-a-story-of-human-trafficking-in-iowa/

the vast majority are runaways - also a very high percentage of missing kids were in foster homes. The article I linked gives the crime statistics. Statistically speaking it's very unlikely she was traffiked.

How do they ever catch traffickers and why do you hear about it so often? I don't think anyone was trafficked. Raped and murdered 100 x more likely than trafficked, IMO

How do they ever catch traffickers and why do you hear about it so often? I don't think anyone was trafficked. Raped and murdered 100 x more likely than trafficked, IMO

Agree...but I know in Sturgis there were cases of it for sure. More missing people in general in Iowa.. At the last press conference, they said something about her possibly being taken abroad or something,,,I forget the context, but it struck me as odd that he chose that word as if she could potentially be in a different country.

theres some pretty good investigative journalism pieces on this and a book I cant remember the title but the fbi is the #1 law enforcement agency in the world when it comes to catching/stopping trafficking. Not according to muncher but...

Wtf??? Where did he say and saw that??

It’s on her or his Twitter. It’s been quoted numerous times on the different sleuth sites. I saw it myself. I’ll see if I can find it when I have a minute That was the younger brother Scott. She said since then she didn’t like people to touch her neck.

For the record, Mollie isn't all that cute. I doubt Kinger would rate her higher than a 5.

Lol. Her last Instagram picture looks different. She looks sad or something. Apparently she talked to her dad who lives in California for three hours on the Sunday before she went missing. That seems like an awfully long time.