Might be the greatest team ever assembled in a 12-team NFL fantasy league..

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your trade offer was 10x worse than mine, so yeah, I guess we'll never see eye-to-eye!

Kinger in every trade I'm giving you starters including Freeman which can be as elite of a rb1 as you get. My latest offer:

Freeman

Barber

for

Hopkins

Clay (which I am just going to cut anyhow)

For somebody with such little in the way of RB's I would jump all over that deal.

kinger took my don't waste a 1st round pick on a RB to mean don't draft any at all lol.

i see how this league is going to go... no one offers bump city trades because bump city is too good to be ripped off so better off not even dealing with him. jfc.

Tough to pull off any impact trades preseason. Most people overvalue their own players before the rubber hits the road. Thus the reason they drafted them in the first place.

Tough to pull off any impact trades preseason. Most people overvalue their own players before the rubber hits the road. Thus the reason they drafted them in the first place.

yup, usually happens this way. only times you can usually pull trades off preseason is with someone who missed the draft and got an autodrafted team

kinger took my don't waste a 1st round pick on a RB to mean don't draft any at all lol.

i see how this league is going to go... no one offers bump city trades because bump city is too good to be ripped off so better off not even dealing with him. jfc.

I looked at your team.......you have no weaknesses other than QB and I'm not willing to part with Rogers. Soooooo nothing I offer would be worth making a trade for you. Kinger on the flip-side has a massive hole at RB. I have a very solid stable of RBs. It's a natural fit for an RB1 and RB3 for a WR1 deal for him.  

I'm not happy with my team right now, pal.  Why am I going to bet you guys when I think I have a good chance of losing?  

I need to make a big move.  Send me a trade.

Im puzzled as to why you wouldn't take an RB1 and an upside RB3/Flex for Hop. You are literally getting a guy that will more than likely score more points and getting an upside RB3 to plug right into your starting line up. 

You are not going to get one of the Big 5 RB's for Hop......ain't happening which is why we all drafted those RB's and not Hop in the first place.

Im puzzled as to why you wouldn't take an RB1 and an upside RB3/Flex for Hop. You are literally getting a guy that will more than likely score more points and getting an upside RB3 to plug right into your starting line up. 

You are not going to get one of the Big 5 RB's for Hop......ain't happening which is why we all drafted those RB's and not Hop in the first place.

I ain't going for any of your BS trades, pal!  You should've learned from last year.  :lol