Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Gabe is shifty. Probably never happened.

He tried to defend himself by saying that she looked older than that or something. I think he was initially proud of it until he received the backlash.. then tried to walk it back. Personally not that vested in that whole deal, except for the point that he is now lying about it..and I hate liars.

I'd rather see this scumbag get on than some other that would be considered more legit.

Great comment. He's lost all leverage. The other judges are laughing at him. He will have a hard time swaying other S.C. Judges.

But I still don't want him confirmed. I don't like the epiphany he had where he now thinks the president is above the law. I don't like he wouldn't allow a 17 year rape victim have an abortion.

Great comment. He's lost all leverage. The other judges are laughing at him. He will have a hard time swaying other S.C. Judges.

But I still don't want him confirmed. I don't like the epiphany he had where he now thinks the president is above the law. I don't like he wouldn't allow a 17 year rape victim have an abortion.

I’m laughing at the left for assuming they had an easy election win, so they couldn’t take time out to vote.

Voting matters.

He tried to defend himself by saying that she looked older than that or something. I think he was initially proud of it until he received the backlash.. then tried to walk it back. Personally not that vested in that whole deal, except for the point that he is now lying about it..and I hate liars.

Probably.But probably just a made up story seeking attention and he regrets telling it. 

No. He will have all the power of a Supreme Court justice and they will try to put their agenda in place but they will have a hell of a time selling it. They will forever be seen as whores.

Yes. He is a piece of work. That whole forum thing of his where he was making posts by the 100s with fictitious people was about as out there as it gets.

Lolololololol..I know! And all the ghost accounts where he comes on to talk about how great Gabe (himself) is...I.e. Flip Flops. He said he was done posting, and now he’s posting again everywhere....even managed to start drama at Cappers Mall. I’ve never ever seen a personal battle over there until Gabe got there...at least in the individual sports forums. going on with his delusions that he’s some big shot and everyone else has GDS...ripoff from Trump. Pathetic.

No. He will have all the power of a Supreme Court justice and they will try to put their agenda in place but they will have a hell of a time selling it. They will forever be seen as whores.

I heard an expert say what makes a good Supreme Court Justice is one that is able to persuade his or her colleagues. I guess in today's environment everything is so partisan, persuasion isn't needed. Everything is a party line vote.