Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ia have no idea what to think of her. Reminds me of a combination of Renee Zellweger and someone else I can’t determine.

I think she believes it. I would like to hear more about her mental health history and her political leanings, but I’m sure that’s off limits.

Almost seems like she’s playing dumb at some points. Doesn’t know what some words mean, but then throws out some 50 Cent words from her field and sounds more intelligent. The fear of flying line of questioning was not good for her.

Maybe she’s MK Ultra :).

Ia have no idea what to think of her. Reminds me of a combination of Renee Zellweger and someone else I can’t determine.

I think she believes it. I would like to hear more about her mental health history and her political leanings, but I’m sure that’s off limits.

Almost seems like she’s playing dumb at some points. Doesn’t know what some words mean, but then throws out some 50 Cent words from her field and sounds more intelligent. The fear of flying line of questioning was not good for her.

She also claimed " I had no idea you offered to come to me, you certainly would have been welcome", yea, right, that was all over the news. :lol

She plays dumb well, I'll give her credit for that.

Her social media pages were scrubbed, she is a far left resist resist resist member.

http://i64.tinypic.com/5f2889.jpg

I get the feeling she believes it.

One thing that stuck out to me is when they asked her what her most vivid memory was, she recounted the laughter between Judge and the Judge...but earlier statements indicates that all she could think about was him covering her mouth and that he was going to accidentally kill her. She didn’t even mention that..

There was a similar second question in which she listed a bunch of things she remembered, including the living room and the laughter and the bed on the side of the room, but said nothing about having her mouth covered and thinking she was going to die. I find that odd.

Seems to have trouble keeping her story straight on a few things.

A few other things that stood out...

She said that it was clear that the boys have been drinking before they got to the party as they were clearly inebriated, but she wasn’t sure who arrived at the party first. She was clearly asked if she meant that they were drinking at the party first or somewhere else first?

She said “somewhere else.”

If they arrived first, how would she know that they were drinking somewhere else and didnt just get drunk at the party?

Also when she was talking about hearing them talking downstairs she contradicted herself and when pressed, then said well she just assumed that they were talking since it was a party.

I think she does believe it. I dk what to think.

Every senator knew how they would vote on the president's nominee before they even even knew who the nominee would be. Republicans would vote for the nominee and Democrats would vote against the nominee.

Both the initial 4 day hearing and this one are silly political sideshows and opportunities for Senate re-election grandstanding.

Every senator knew how they would vote on the president's nominee before they even even knew who the nominee would be. Republicans would vote for the nominee and Democrats would vote against the nominee.

Both the initial 4 day hearing and this one are silly political sideshows and opportunities for Senate re-election grandstanding.

Agree.

I said something similar to a friend of mine but I stated this is a  production all for Jeff Flake, he might flip out of spite.

she has vivid memories from 35 years ago,but can't remember from 6 weeks ago...……..

I have vivid memories from 20 years ago and can’t remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

The outrage of him being a SC Judge, why didn’t she come out when he was running to be a circuit judge?

Since judges are appointed and don’t “run,” she may not have known....especially not being in the same area. I can see that..plus SC is THE final authority, May not have been worth it for her at the other level, even if she knew about it. She was hesitant to even come forth with him being on the Supreme Court list.

Even if this nominee is rejected, the president has a list of 100 more judges.

At the end of the day he will get a nominee on the court that the Democrats won't like.

Republican presidents get their justices appointed and Democratic presidents get theirs approved too. This whole thing is a waste of time.

Keeping a sexual predator off the Supreme Court is a waste of time?