Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Where there is smoke, there is fire. But don't think the guy should be judged from high school even if he was a scumbag. We know he is a scumbag. That is why he is getting nominated.

Put him on the court. Like Trump, he is perfect for the times. 

where is the smoke. she said/ he said...………..she has zero witnesses...…..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable.

You agree that this is a silly political sideshow?

It shouldn’t be, but I believe that most if not all have already made up their minds. The court of public opinion may not have decided, but I think it would take a huge revelation to get someone to stray from voting against party lines.

Every senator knew how they would vote on the president's nominee before they even even knew who the nominee would be. Republicans would vote for the nominee and Democrats would vote against the nominee.

Both the initial 4 day hearing and this one are silly political sideshows and opportunities for Senate re-election grandstanding.

I agree, the problem is a few of the weaklings, they could flip, we'll see. I saw one idiotic comment from that fraud stilewalt on fox, he said "senator Heller  has to be squirming right now, he's the most vulnerable in Nov. " . Implpying that he might vote against Kavenaugh to get votes,   Silly talk like that is crazy, if he votes against Kavenaugh, he'll lose most of the republican vote, he has no choice. Just crazy speculation out there.

Am I getting this wrong or didn’t she initially said she didn’t tell her parents about this and was looking for lawyers while parked in her parent’s driveway and at the Walgreens parking lot? Now she said it says she got names of lawyers from friends and family?

Did I misunderstand what she initially said?

Am I getting this wrong or didn’t she initially said she didn’t tell her parents about this and was looking for lawyers while parked in her parent’s driveway and at the Walgreens parking lot? Now she said it says she got names of lawyers from friends and family?

maybe she got those names from friends and fam while sitting in a car in her parents driveway?

She's being evasive and playing dumb, she said she doesn't really know who's gonna pay for her attorneys, and then her attorney said they're working prop bono(both of them), she knew that, just playing dumb.

Sure she looks somewhat sympathetic, but's that's only because she acts so confused, I think she's pathetic.

And by the way, the reason she cant remember how she either got to the party or got home is because then there would be someone else to ask, she cant have that, the whole thing is a con.

maybe she got those names from friends and fam while sitting in a car in her parents driveway?

The implication, I thought, was that she initially didn’t want her family to know about this, so she was “hiding” in the driveway and the parking lot, rather than conducting these inquiries from inside the house. I’d have to listen to that part of the interview again.

The implication, I thought, was that she initially didn’t want her family to know about this, so she was “hiding” in the driveway and the parking lot, rather than conducting these inquiries from inside the house. I’d have to listen to that part of the interview again.

i missed part of that too

She's being evasive and playing dumb, she said she doesn't really know who's gonna pay for her attorneys, and then her attorney said they're working prop bono(both of them), she knew that, just playing dumb.

Sure she looks somewhat sympathetic, but's that's only because she acts so confused, I think she's pathetic.

And by the way, the reason she cant remember how she either got to the party or got home is because then there would be someone else to ask, she cant have that, the whole thing is a con.

Merlin you are usually wrong. You have already been wrong in this thread.

I think you're gonna hit for the cycle in this thread.

You should keep your comments to yourself.

I want a hearing of liar Pedo Gabe who has recently called his sleeping with a 15 year old “fake news” and denied same though it is posted at EOG, if not both EOG and RX.

Mayim Bialek would be sickened that Chalkasaurus is using a picture taken with her to promote a misogynist’s gambling Twitter feed.

I want a hearing of liar Pedo Gabe who has recently called his sleeping with a 15 year old “fake news” and denied same though it is posted at EOG, if not both EOG and RX.

Mayim Bialek would be sickened that Chalkasaurus is using a picture taken with her to promote a misogynist’s gambling Twitter feed.

Did Gabe actually post that years ago? 

"Mr Kavanaugh.   Your accuser wants an FBI Investigation and interviews with multiple witnesses who can corroborate her story, and has undergone a polygraph, which she passed with flying colors.   Do you want an FBI Investigation, and would you be willing to undergo a polygraph, before any confirmation vote.   Thank you sir"

Game over.   

Except it won't matter anyway.   The Cultists vote is locked up.