Shakin' It-Milkshake Tracker

Always Call Heads

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the 2 unit play on Friday night somehow. Might have been while they were grading the days plays or something.

It was a good season. Thanks again for all the support from all.

I know ER and Waz will win in hoops over the season. Fun side bet Teddy?

Theres No fvcking way Waz will win at anything....I dont want to make even a fun bet with you because you might make his plays for him.....Waz has to be down 30units in the short time you all went tout.

But my question to you is why did Wolfman Jack stop with soccer and start NBA? He losses more then Waz does, funny he went from playing full game and losing to 1st halfs and losing at the same rate

Theres No fvcking way Waz will win at anything....I dont want to make even a fun bet with you because you might make his plays for him.....Waz has to be down 30units in the short time you all went tout.

But my question to you is why did Wolfman Jack stop with soccer and start NBA? He losses more then Waz does, funny he went from playing full game and losing to 1st halfs and losing at the same rate

Dont know him but maybe market was efficient and the edge shrunk or maybe he was burnt out some? Could be anything. Waz is up in hoops so far. I bet nba totals everyday and couldnt name 4 college players currently.

I dont care bro. Lets say no MM. Oh and only cbb with waz. Ill take ER in nba as well if youd like.

Im not on forums much as I work constantly on numbers and games. Also traveling a ton here in 3 weeks, have a girl and volunteer when i can. Ill stop in once a week or so. If you want me to post just give me a name to paypal and drop me a dm on twitter. Otherwise ill pay or get paid in la around end of feb beginning of march?