Shakin' It-Milkshake Tracker

Always Call Heads

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They havent updated in 2 days and I've noticed they always do this before the weekend.......they know it will affect sales if potential clients see a list of losers.

If I was mlkshkr I'd go out on my own, fvcker was +30 something units All legit....he could name his price, why hangout with Waz and Wolfman Jack? 

They havent updated in 2 days and I've noticed they always do this before the weekend.......they know it will affect sales if potential clients see a list of losers.

If I was mlkshkr I'd go out on my own, fvcker was +30 something units All legit....he could name his price, why hangout with Waz and Wolfman Jack? 

I'm pretty sure if every guy was 4-0 they would have the recap updated

Well if Mlkskr leaves it wont be open the next day......the rest of the guys suck......WolfMan Jack is so bad at the NBA he makes Waz in cbb look like Billy Fvcking Walters..

He's got one of the biggest money making handicappers there is with Erin Rynning. That guy makes six figures.. Waz cut the guy some kind of great deal to get him and thinks he can get some of his customers or attract people through him.

It has worked with drinkyourmilkshake. The Lange guy is apparently self sufficient. 

Waz is going to have a tough time being positive this year but the guy does know how to tout. I wouldn't count him out. If he is a professional gambler, he is just doing this on the side. This Micah Joe guy is a joke and scam. He will not last. So Waz really only has to look out for himself and drinkyourmilkshake. drinkyourmilkshake is already loaded for next year so he only has to worry about himself.