Civil War is coming

Balco

95% of us are on the same side

its divide and conquer - wake up

I know 95% of the right aren't aware of this big breaking news. It's been overshadowed by the Kavanaugh Hearings.

200 Democratic Congressman have filed a lawsuit against Trump for violating the U.S. Constitution on a daily basis. Yesterday a Federal Judge ruled the Congressmen can move forward with their lawsuit. Trump thinks he's above the law and asked the judge to throw it out. The judge ruled Trump is not above the law, the lawsuit proceeds forward.

It's so tragic that as the unpatriotic criminal Trump continues to violate the U.S. Constitution on a daily basis he still has so many unpatriotic Americans fighting for him.

Yesterday's ruling was big news. It can only help to fix what's currently wrong in this country.

Bigrunner, theGuesser, Queeny are prime examples of why Trump is our president. The far left just don't get it. You have a different opinion? You're a "cultist"......yeah ok. I've leaned and voted left my entire life, but hey I voted for Trump in this last Presidential election so I must be a cultist. 

Hope I live long enough to see moderation become vogue and extremists shunned.