Civil War is coming

Balco

Did you see Lindsay Graham go off on the Democrats. He was yelling and attacking his Democratic Colleagues. Calling what's happening the most unethical behavior he's ever witnessed? Really Lindsay? I got 2 words for you "Merrick Garland".

I think Garland should go through the process, even if every republicans say no, he has the right to go through the process

Elections have consequences.

They sure do, but if you win you shouldn't ignore your oath to the U.S Constitution.

I'm sure you know what the Constitutionn rules relating to a vacant seat are. These rules were broken by the RepubliCONs and the Constitution was violated.

An ugly dangerous precedent has been established, "The McConnell Obama rule".

The hypocrisy that Hatch, Flake, Corker will vote on this nomination is large.

Well, they voted on Gorsuch, so that logic means that they should've just let things be. 

Ugly as it was, it became a 2016 campaign issue, for which the Reps won. Sucks about Garland because I do like him, wanted Obama to recess appoint him and think he's a great/centrist type, but........have to let that go. 

This should purely be about determining Kavanaugh's merits for the SC or not. 

Big dumb runner......pay your debts

Teddy, Trump violates the U.S. Constitution daily. You fight to protect him daily. That makes you an unAmerican Nazi.

200 Democratic Congressman had a couple big wins yesterday. The one nobody is talking about is a Federal judge ruled in their favor that their lawsuit against Benedict Donald for violating the U.S. Constitution can proceed forward. Just a matter of time.

I think a politically savvy move would be for Trump to come out and say that he'll strongly consider---if not out right name---Merrick Garland to replace RBG if she were to retire. 

Gets the heat off Kavanaugh n such for a bit and it won't be binding. Yet even if he did make it binding or close enough with a declaration, that seat doesn't matter too much anyway. 

So unless Reps are trying to ensure 6-3 or 7-2, I think that'd be a wise af move.

I think a politically savvy move would be for Trump to come out and say that he'll strongly consider---if not out right name---Merrick Garland to replace RBG if she were to retire. 

Gets the heat off Kavanaugh n such for a bit and it won't be binding. Yet even if he did make it binding or close enough with a declaration, that seat doesn't matter too much anyway. 

So unless Reps are trying to ensure 6-3 or 7-2, I think that'd be a wise af move.

great idea. :laugh

I guess obama didn't get that idea when he nominated garland to replace Scalia. :scratch

Bigrunner, theGuesser, Queeny are prime examples of why Trump is our president. The far left just don't get it. You have a different opinion? You're a "cultist"......yeah ok. I've leaned and voted left my entire life, but hey I voted for Trump in this last Presidential election so I must be a cultist. 

Hope I live long enough to see moderation become vogue and extremists shunned.

No, a Cultist is someone who believes  the idiot and will side with the idiot, in spite of facts and reality.   If you are able to mock him when he behaves like an absolute moron, and when he lies through his teeth you're not a cultist.  You're just a person who voted for him.  

Bigrunner, theGuesser, Queeny are prime examples of why Trump is our president. The far left just don't get it. You have a different opinion? You're a "cultist"......yeah ok. I've leaned and voted left my entire life, but hey I voted for Trump in this last Presidential election so I must be a cultist.

Hope I live long enough to see moderation become vogue and extremists shunned.

So pathetic you voted for someone that sexual assaulted 18 women, opened a school and stole hundreds of millions from US students.

Besides being uninformed, what drove to make this decision.

Now the criminal you voted for is violating the us Constitution daily. It's called accepting emoluments without getting permission from Congress. Nice job NBA.

So pathetic you voted for someone that sexual assaulted 18 women, opened a school and stole hundreds of millions from US students.

Now the criminal you voted for is violating the us Constitution daily. It's called accepting emoluments without getting permission from Congress. Nice job NBA.

Or we can vote for people who are globalists and fuck our country.

Or we can vote for people who are globalists and fuck our country.