Disturbing news about 5 Dimes owner “Tony”....

Viejo Dinosaur

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name was sean creighton - google it.

Sean Creighton is a VP in the policy practice responsible for leading advisory services work tied to Medicare Advantage (MA), risk adjustment, and related issues. In addition to his deep content expertise, Creighton’s extensive experience with claims data will further bolster Avalere’s modeling and analytics functions.

Wrong.

George is not going around fuckin people up. On the contrary, most think highly of him.

In fact my broke ass desperate for money got offered $ by TobyTyler to give him Georges personal info.

Laughable a guy who treated me like shit for 2 years pretending I was gonna sell out my fellow countrymen.

Nope.

I gave George the screenshots.

The guy went mia since I called him out on it but he did have the audacity to tell Yanks that you were the one to offer him to provide him the information in exchange for cash. lol. The only good thing to come out of it is that he was so embarrassed about getting exposed that he disappeared from tgf.

Thank you for that. Why couldn’t I have thought of that . If you choose to believe a cr newspaper with 1 employee that’s on you. I’m not confirming or denying it, just saying that no real cr news outlet has provided the information.

Did you go to the very top response, the cost rica star article about his death, it appears to be a very legitimate website, it's not a gambling site, looks like it has all the typical news that any newspaper would have - politics, sports, local news, etc. there is an story about people drowning in a river for example.

Jesus, you guys are all nuts. :lol

Did you go to the very top response, the cost rica star article about his death, it appears to be a very legitimate website, it's not a gambling site, looks like it has all the typical news that any newspaper would have - politics, sports, local news, etc. there is an story about people drowning in a river for example.

:laugh

hey Homosexual human being

jorge  lives down there - I think he knows a little more than you sitting on your couch in BFE

Lol Merlin you are a retard.

You think G doesnt know his own country/media.

STFU and listen the smart people talk for once in your life.

Ok, I guess he's alive then, and all these people saying RIP are full of shit. i dont really care either way except regarding my "opinion" that he was not kidnapped in the traditional sense.  From what I've been seeing about him, it appears he had it coming.

I know one time. They screwed up my deposit and kept claiming they never picked it up. I got on chat with him and he had such an attitude and finally they admitted they actually picked up the funds, when I asked to chat with him. He was always either out or busy. He could not admit it was their fault they claimed they never got it when they credited the wrong account when I called later that night and it was fixed. He never had time to chat after he called me a liar, thief, all sorts of name. He said he makes all the rules in life. I guess not.  :laugh

Serious question for everyone saying he had it coming, in other words he deserved to die. Was he a murderer or responsible for other people's deaths? A child molestor? I'm just trying to figure out what made him such an awful person that he deserved to be murdered. I don't know anything about the man other than stuff I've read on forums but I'm assuming some of you guys knew him personally or had a business relationship with him.  Just curious was he really that horrible of a person ? Or just an ass hole? A lot of scumbags in the gambling industry obviously but saying a man deserved to be murdered is a bit harsh, unless of course I'm missing details about who this guy was. 

Yes guy. The Costa Rican star is nothing down here. Even for English local newspapers there’s the ticotimes that has been around a long time. The Costa Rican star is the equivalent of tgf posting a news release with first hand knowledge. Zero credibility.

Yes guy. The Costa Rican star is nothing down here. Even for English local newspapers there’s the ticotimes that has been around a long time. The Costa Rican star is the equivalent of tgf posting a news release with first hand knowledge. Zero credibility.

Ok, so he's not dead, no body was found, is that correct?