Disturbing news about 5 Dimes owner “Tony”....

Viejo Dinosaur

I think everything will run ok for at least a few months, might be a little slower for payouts as I think over the next few weeks they will be hit with a bunch of withdrawal requests. If anything Book Maker might take them on if they are going down. I doubt they will keep the 5 Dimes wagering options. 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy was dropped at Curridabat which is like 10min away from the 5D offices, then Tony turned back to go to Santa Ana, which is 35min away

The guy was interviewed by law enforcement, not involved, allegedly

So was he dropped off before Tony was taken then? Or after...all I read was he didn’t make it home so was unclear.

Tony's is full of people that despise him and that are always scheming some shit out of spite... is what you get when you are a prick. He keeps people in line out of fear, with him gone I imagine multiple "internal small hits" happening in the next weeks and months... and the operation will not run the same, no way.

Hard to say but I predict they will shrink to half its size in the next 2-3 years. Slowpays will be more common... some money Tony had hidden from the wife will be lost forever, probably millions in cryptos, unless they tortured him and got it out

Wow

Good info

Didn't you work there at one time?

You are a great source

is funny how SBR is going at length to uphold a captain-less 5D in the highest regard! they never learned their lesson... they will tout any shop that keeps paying their hypocrite ass bills, even if its BI all over again... they should STFU and let people talk and be moderate in their intervention.

But their agenda is so blatant they don't even bother in worrying much about it.

JJ Gold's comments on that thread are the most vilely corrupt shit I've seen this year at these boards...

We will see what happens

As you said, very odd they defend 5dimes instead of just letting facts come out

SBR wasn't like that until they started catering to the fucking brokedick pizza point bettors.

Why would they choose to cater to that crowd though?  What's the logic?

I'm sure a lot of the money they make from books comes from a percentage of losses.

Guys like Jakepeavy betting $10 per game don't help them much.