How are you spending your Friday night?

KingRevolver

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ate 50mg of gummies. Should help at least a little.

WTF?  50mg?

Those gummies are what made me think I could go bigger with the Cheeba Chew.  10mg?  Nothing.  15mg?  Ok.  

Thought I'll try this Cheeba Chew thing out.  Cut off what I thought was about 20mg.  Can't be too bad since 15mg of the gummy didn't do too much.  

NO BUENO. 

Must be a tolerance thing.

Definitely. It’s alao a very thin line between the perfect amount and fml with edibles.

Have seen people even with really high tolerance take a little too much a flip out and hate life.

My brother in law ate too much one time and spent 2 hours trying to convince us he was about to die and we needed to take him to the hospital. Lol

Lol. I’ve been there pal. Being “over-baked” as my friends and I call it is awful. Only had it happen 2x. Not fun

It's kind of funny thinking back.  But in the moment, the worst experience ever.  Worst night of my life.  

Probably took it at 6pm.  By 8pm I was on my bed.  By 9pm I was in full blown panic mode but couldn't really move.  

The whole night was hell.  Think I might of finally passed out around 4am.  When the alarm clock went off at 6am I knew I wasn't going to work that day.  Still fucked up.  

It's kind of funny thinking back.  But in the moment, the worst experience ever.  Worst night of my life.  

Probably took it at 6pm.  By 8pm I was on my bed.  By 9pm I was in full blown panic mode but couldn't really move.  

The whole night was hell.  Think I might of finally passed out around 4am.  When the alarm clock went off at 6am I knew I wasn't going to work that day.  Still fucked up.  

:laugh