How are you spending your Friday night?

KingRevolver

It's kind of funny thinking back. But in the moment, the worst experience ever. Worst night of my life.

Probably took it at 6pm. By 8pm I was on my bed. By 9pm I was in full blown panic mode but couldn't really move.

The whole night was hell. Think I might of finally passed out around 4am. When the alarm clock went off at 6am I knew I wasn't going to work that day. Still fucked up.

I remember when you told me that story, scared me off edibles in a big way.

Still haven’t done any, have never had any shit like that happen to me.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took Maybe 100-120 MG for my flight to ‘Nam and I was fucking wrecked!! Did take 15mg oxy and a 1mg Xanax as well though.

Haha...last time I had a long trip I took 200mg hoping to sleep through it. Everytime I felt like I was gonna pass out, I would get this terrible head high that kept me up. Definitely not enjoyable and probably the only time I didn’t like being high.

I remember the night the hooker took advantage of me. I had a few beers and some stuff from the local dispensary...

I was paranoid that night. I kept thinking cops were going to show up at my door. Must've looked through the peep hole about fifty times.

At least you could get up.  I had no shot in hell to get up off that bed for a good amount of time. 

A terrible head high? That's pussy ass shit compared to what I experienced.

You assholes must be toking 24-7.

Weed might not be your thing, but if you try again you should get a vape pen or something. It kicks in right away and easier to control your doses. Edibles can be tricky.

Sol I’m cracking up laughing thinking about you freaking out from being too high.

My sister gave my dad and his friend cookies without telling them before a flight to Hawaii. My dads friend didn’t make it on the plane after asking for an ambulance bc he thought he was having a heart attack !!! My dad said he knew he was high and was sweating and freaking out the whole flight.

Sol I’m cracking up laughing thinking about you freaking out from being too high.

My sister gave my dad and his friend cookies without telling them before a flight to Hawaii. My dads friend didn’t make it on the plane after asking for an ambulance bc he thought he was having a heart attack !!! My dad said he knew he was high and was sweating and freaking out the whole flight.

:laugh

I read you cant OD from too much THC.  But I do remember asking my wife in bed to research it just in case.

Dude man.  I was fucked up. 

Weed might not be your thing, but if you try again you should get a vape pen or something. It kicks in right away and easier to control your doses. Edibles can be tricky.

Yeah.  I'll probably try again.

Bfo told me that vaping is definitely the way to go.  Especially if you want to hide it from the kids. Thats why I went edibles in the first place.