Trump wins again

mikeman

What y'all think of Bill Barr??

I know nothing about him, I'm not gonna bother learning anything either, hopefully he'll be a guy who will wield his power like a mighty sword, i doubt it but hopefully.

Right now this country needs a biased, partisan AG to offset the activities of the fake media and soon to be dem control of the house.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing about him, I'm not gonna bother learning anything either, hopefully he'll be a guy who will wield his power like a mighty sword, i doubt it but hopefully.

Right now this country needs a biased, partisan AG to offset the activities of the fake media and soon to be dem control of the house.

I believe he served under 41 and is hardcore law n order, so this was opportune time to announce him.

I believe he served under 41 and is hardcore law n order, so this was opportune time to announce him.

Hmm, doesn't sound good then, we need a guy who'll fire Mueller and then announce new special councils to look at Hillary's e-mail scandal along with uranium 1, and another to look at comey , mccabe, strock, etc and how Mueller was hired. Go after them with both barrells.

Hmm, doesn't sound good then, we need a guy who'll fire Mueller and then announce new special councils to look at Hillary's e-mail scandal along with uranium 1, and another to look at comey , mccabe, strock, etc and how Mueller was hired. Go after them with both barrells.

It does seem odd that Trump n the Reps had power all this time and still are under Dem rules of engagement.

Cuckservatives!

It does seem odd that Trump n the Reps had power all this time and still are under Dem rules of engagement.

Cuckservatives!

Trumps a pussy, all he does is talk, just like when he was going to release them docs relating to the fisa warrant and related measures, stuff that was going to make Obama, Comey, Mccabe, etc look bad, expose them for what they are...and then he never did release them, he still talks about it though, it's all bullshit.

If trump had brains he'd release all that stuff now, when it matters, not later on when Mueller tries to nail him with something, by them it'll hardly matter.

Trumps a pussy, all he does is talk, just like when he was going to release them docs relating to the fisa warrant and related measures, stuff that was going to make Obama, Comey, Mccabe, etc look bad, expose them for what they are...and then he never did release them, he still talks about it though, it's all bullshit.

If trump had brains he'd release all that stuff now, when it matters, not later on when Mueller tries to nail him with something, by them it'll hardly matter.

Seems like he's waiting but hoping not to have to.

But he is getting outplayed by The Establishment from both sides.

Seems like he's waiting but hoping not to have to.

But he is getting outplayed by The Establishment from both sides.

He finally had the balls to fire the wimp Sessions, but he wont tell that new guy whitaker to fire Rosenstein, shit like that makes no sense. Sessions never mattered but rosenstein did, but he's afraid to can the mother fucker, he talked about wearing a wire, etc, you cant tolerate that.

Trump continues to dominate twitter and educate the America people...………………….

Does the Fake News Media ever mention the fact that Republicans, with the very important help of my campaign Rallies, WON THE UNITED STATES SENATE, 53 to 47? All I hear is that the Open Border Dems won the House. Senate alone approves judges & others.

Big Republican Win!

Fishhead Trump is a traitor, a tax cheat, and a mercenary.

Btw, let's take a close look at your big Senate win. RepubliCONs were defending 6 seats of which 2 were flipped. Democrats were defending 29 seats. 4 were flipped.

To summarize. Dems flipped 33.3% of the seats available to be flipped.

RepubliCONs flipped a meager 13.8%. These stats include RepubliCON gerrymandering and voter suppression. Come 2020 the map will be very favorable to the Dems

Fishhead Trump is a traitor, a tax cheat, and a mercenary.

Btw, let's take a close look at your big Senate win. RepubliCONs were defending 6 seats of which 2 were flipped. Democrats were defending 29 seats. 4 were flipped.

To summarize. Dems flipped 33.3% of the seats available to be flipped.

RepubliCONs flipped a meager 13.8%. These stats include RepubliCON gerrymandering and voter suppression. Come 2020 the map will be very favorable to the Dems

Are you a DEMOCRAT?????????????

Are you a DEMOCRAT?????????????

Not really! I know a Grifter when I see one. I know a pathological liar when I see one. I know a self admitted sexual predator when I see one. I know a massive consumer fraudster when I see one. I know a serial draft dodger when I see one. I know a traitor when I see one. I know a mercenary when I see one.

Not really! I know a Grifter when I see one. I know a pathological liar when I see one. I know a self admitted sexual predator when I see one. I know a massive consumer fraudster when I see one. I know a serial draft dodger when I see one. I know a traitor when I see one. I know a mercenary when I see one.

ok, thanks

We all know a crazy person when we read their posts too. :lol

Earlier today former sec of state rex tillerson was quoted saying several less than flattering things about Trump, Trump wasted no time in tweeting out that Tillerson was "dumb as a rock" and "lazy as hell". :laugh

Earlier this year, Tillerson found out he had been fired by trump while he was sitting on the toilet. Interesting times we live in.

Imagine if a woman president went on Twitter every day to rant nonsensically for hours. Emotional. Hysterical. Unfit to lead. Crazy bitch. She’s probably on her period.

This is true and an unfortunate reality of our society, and one that trying to remove gender roles wont change. It's unfair that it's like that but that be reality.

With that said, I liked Hillary more when she was forceful---but they made her tone it down since that didn't play well. But I think she shouldve stuck to it anyway.

Earlier today former sec of state rex tillerson was quoted saying several less than flattering things about Trump, Trump wasted no time in tweeting out that Tillerson was "dumb as a rock" and "lazy as hell". :laugh

Earlier this year, Tillerson found out he had been fired by trump while he was sitting on the toilet. Interesting times we live in.

Dudes in my fantasy league chat flipped out, but Trump's power is in being shameless and getting folks to focus on crap like that that doesn't even matter.

It's theater that folks react to n decry but ultimately meaningless.

The real issue was Tillerson getting a job he never shouldve had and getting tax free divestment of all that stock.