Trump wins again

mikeman

Voted for Sinema.  Called a Cultist by the left.  

:laugh

You guys need to get a grip man.  Seriously.  

Eat healthy.  Exercise.  Get the blood pressure checked. 

Your obsession with politics is very unhealthy.  

Try looking at we all have in common and focus on that.  Rather than splitting hairs and declaring war on each other.

My God.... 

I called GHW Bush the Best POTUS of the last 65 years.  But I'm "the left".  :laugh   No, I'm one of the sane, whether they be right, left, or center, that recognize a traitor, a grifter, a con man, and someone who has been,  and continues to be, an embarrassment to his office and this great Country.   

What we have in common is to return America back to sanity.   

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mach, here's another statement I made. I wonder if you think it's not true.

"Corrupt Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, doesn't care about the truth, doesn't want to know the truth about Russian collusion".

On the surface, it looks like Nunes is running interference for Trump. 

On the other hand, if Obama and such spied on Trump as a candidate, then he has reason to act as he did. Granted, IF Trump/etc were up to nefarious dealings, then spying is justified and Nunes' position is more like you state. 

It's been long enough, though, and we need to see what Mueller has. 

It is easier for you to label me than to understand where I come from. 

I understand. 

Again, I am currently discussing things with folks on Twitter about my Sinema support and then y'all for my Trump support. 

It would be easier to be 100% either way than to see things as I do. Kinger and I have a mutual friend who is 10000% hardcore Trump and we laugh at him all the time for how he is, how he discusses things and fails to look around at other perspectives. 

Myself, I'll continue being as I am even when it gets me hated/discarded all around. 

But again, my vision is for a prosperous America. So I will keep acting accordingly. 

When you make some of the asinine statements you do about the Idiot, it's easy to see where you come from.   I suspect, outside of him, we might have had lots of common ground politically.   But the fact that you can possibly still support such an atrocity, such a buffoon, who is against what you are for, a prosperous America, wipes away anything else.  

I called GHW Bush the Best POTUS of the last 65 years. But I'm "the left". :laugh No, I'm one of the sane, whether they be right, left, or center, that recognize a traitor, a grifter, a con man, and someone who has been, and continues to be, an embarrassment to his office and this great Country.

What we have in common is to return America back to sanity.

I appreciate your love for America. But Mach is far from a cultist. You went too far there.

I’ve been reading his posts. He’s left of center with most things.

Trump is a piece of shit. Not a fan. But that doesn’t mean someone can agree with some of the policy from said piece of shit.

Doesn’t nake one a cultist.

mach, here is another question . why is the left not interested in the corruption within the fbi and doj….

Exactly. 

I do think there's some sort of "Deep State" element but do not think it is just Dems or Obama partisans. 

It could all be tied back to Military Industrial Complex and they are just using Mueller/Russia to make sure Trump plays ball. 

But I am of the mind that there is much more that we do not and cannot know, so while we argue among ourselves, it's really the Elites v the People. 

I just hope to get more done for the people even if an elitist type grifter gets the credit, as I do think Runner can be correct in framing Trump as the greedy asshole CEO archetype. But...if he uses his ego to help our country, I'm all for it. 

When you make some of the asinine statements you do about the Idiot, it's easy to see where you come from.   I suspect, outside of him, we might have had lots of common ground politically.   But the fact that you can possibly still support such an atrocity, such a buffoon, who is against what you are for, a prosperous America, wipes away anything else.  

I see Trump the way a lot of Republicans do, I think, which is as the show-pony to get things done. 

I am under no illusions that he's some grand/great person inside and do think he has his fair share of asshole qualities and such, but again, if he can use them for our benefit, it's a trade that I was willing to make. 

I personally do not condone things like cheating on a spouse and such, but we aren't electing most likable. 

I appreciate your love for America. But Mach is far from a cultist. You went too far there.

Trump is a piece of shit. Not a fan. But that doesn’t mean someone can agree with some of the policy from said piece of shit.

Sol he's a traitor. Figure it out.

He was dealing with a foreign government, while that same government was attacking our democracy to help him win an election. The whole time he was lying to the American public about his said dealings with the foreign adversary that was attacking us.

You can figure it out, can't you?

He crossed into the cultist line when he bought the nonsense that the Idiot spouted about China caving, when China gave up nothing, and it was Idiot who backed off, because he's getting his fat ass whipped.   HIs trade war is hurting our economy, people's pocketbooks, people's lives, costing jobs, causing companies to close and move.  To label that as "winning"  was nothing more than Cult Speak.  Sorry.      

I kept hearing how China was going to wait Trump out, etc, but they did not want him to raise the tariffs from 10 to 25 and they're going to help go hard on Fentanyl (or however that is spelled)

If anything, it's more like a truce, but they know Trump is here to stay a bit so they're starting to play ball. 

I think I have an understanding of how Trump eventually works to get deals and everything seems to be going with his process. 

Yeah. They're hardcore against me for my Sinema vote and even when I point out that the attacks were unfair, they're ganging up.

It's quite amusing.

Well soon Mueller's report will be completed. I believe it will be very damaging to Trump. I believe open treason will be proven, but 95% of Trump supporters won't care. Sad!

On July 27, 2016 while America's democracy was under attack by the Russian Government, Trump asked his foreign partner "Russia if you are listening find Hillary's missing Emails". Sure enough later that day the Russians hack the Democrats computers.

Did you know Trump loved Wikileaks? He said "I love Wikileaks" close to 200 times over the last 3 weeks of the election.

I kept hearing how China was going to wait Trump out, etc, but they did not want him to raise the tariffs from 10 to 25 and they're going to help go hard on Fentanyl (or however that is spelled)

If anything, it's more like a truce, but they know Trump is here to stay a bit so they're starting to play ball. 

I think I have an understanding of how Trump eventually works to get deals and everything seems to be going with his process. 

What is China doing that they didn't do before?   Besides the Fentanyl nothing burger?    Explain in detail How The Idiot is #winning the trade war he started for no reason?   GM closing plants, Harley shifting their base.  Prices going up, inflation going up, stock markets falling.   Those have happened since he started his trade wars.   Before that, he wasn't F'ing up the great economy he was handed, and at least the economy was fine.  Just because the Idiot says he's #winning, doesn't mean he is, and that's why I labelled you a cultist, for parroting that line.  With no basis for it.   

He crossed into the cultist line when he bought the nonsense that the Idiot spouted about China caving, when China gave up nothing, and it was Idiot who backed off, because he's getting his fat ass whipped. HIs trade war is hurting our economy, people's pocketbooks, people's lives, costing jobs, causing companies to close and move. To label that as "winning" was nothing more than Cult Speak. Sorry.

This is exactly what happened when Trump got off the plane and said "you can all sleep well at night, North Korea is no longer a threat, they've denuclearized".

Dumb Alfie and Lying Merlin and the Cultish were chanting NOBEL, Nobel.

Mach what was your reaction to Trump's false rhetoric about North Korea denuclearization?

I believe in the Reagan mantra of "Trust but verify." However, there was nothing to verify since no official deal was made, and only a token place was gotten rid of. 

So, I do not believe NK to be denuclearized and nor do I think Trump proclaimed such exactly. If he did, I'd like to see it. Or what you purport to be it. 

As for Trump/China, he's getting them to play his game on his terms. If you notice, he has a style of being bombastic, harping on an issue, letting it go and then addressing it. This China situation seems to be following the similar patterns and he's drawing them in. As soon as he learned that they feared him raising the tariffs, he knew he was in the lead position. Granted, much, much more needs to be done and there needs to be signed agreements adhered to, but I like the course that he's on here. 

Y'all have never even asked me what I do not like about Trump. Kinda surprised. 

Here's an interesting article from a few months ago about The Trade War and China:  There needs to be evidence of #winning, before winning can be declared.   That's what's wrong with the Cultists.   The Idiot says #winning, and the cultists clap like seals.   

https://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybroadman/2018/08/04/the-dangerous-myth-the-u-s-is-winning-the-trade-war-with-china/#2650d66cb2d0

I believe in the Reagan mantra of "Trust but verify." However, there was nothing to verify since no official deal was made, and only a token place was gotten rid of.

So, I do not believe NK to be denuclearized and nor do I think Trump proclaimed such exactly. If he did, I'd like to see it. Or what you purport to be it.

As for Trump/China, he's getting them to play his game on his terms. If you notice, he has a style of being bombastic, harping on an issue, letting it go and then addressing it. This China situation seems to be following the similar patterns and he's drawing them in. As soon as he learned that they feared him raising the tariffs, he knew he was in the lead position. Granted, much, much more needs to be done and there needs to be signed agreements adhered to, but I like the course that he's on here.

Trump breaks NAFTA then renames and claims massive winning.

Trump got off the plane from North Korea and announced we can all sleep at night, North Korea denuclearized and is no longer a threat.

Now the saga of China and Tariffs. Harley downsizes American production, GM closes multiple plants, cuts 15,000 jobs. Market drop. Winning

Here's an interesting article from a few months ago about The Trade War and China: There needs to be evidence of #winning, before winning can be declared. That's what's wrong with the Cultists. The Idiot says #winning, and the cultists clap like seals.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybroadman/2018/08/04/the-dangerous-myth-the-u-s-is-winning-the-trade-war-with-china/#2650d66cb2d0

The Guesser is killing it. Your previous great post that was spot on didn't touch on the Deficit going up and the National debt exploding by over a trillion dollars. Adding a trillion to an economy would certainly help, you would think. But we're not seeing it.

Explain how you think this debt explosion will affect the economy going forward?

Here's an interesting article from a few months ago about The Trade War and China:  There needs to be evidence of #winning, before winning can be declared.   That's what's wrong with the Cultists.   The Idiot says #winning, and the cultists clap like seals.   

Very interesting read and I appreciate you sharing. 

While complexities abound, I think the main reason folks are diggin' Trump's approach to China is that he's not afraid to go heads up. He isn't being fake delicate or anything. He's employing a style that no one is quite used to and goes against norms. 

And with him being unpredictable, he can go in a myriad of ways, which forces folks to show their hands sooner. 

We haven't truly won anything, but we are in a winning position. Seal claps or not.

NK was the perfect example of the Idiot's Bluster, which his cultists bought, with no substance.   I am all for talking to the enemy and hope it continues, but it has to be with someone who can stand up to them, and the Idiot isn't that person.   Un played the Idiot perfectly.   Compliment him and you own him.   
Unlike the hypocrites that blasted Obama when he raised the possibility of talks with our enemies, talking is how things get done, like the Iran Nuclear treaty, which, unfortunately the Idiot has abandoned.    Luckily the rest of the sane world that agreed to it hasn't to this point, and Iran hasn't yet, so all his leaving did was continue to make a mockery of his and America's word on anything.  

Fact Check: Is There Truth to Trump’s Bold Claims About North Korean Denuclearization?
President Trump has made bold claims about what his June 12 summit meeting with Kim Jong-un, North Korea’s leader, achieved.
Credit
Doug Mills/The New York Times

President Trump has made bold claims about what his June 12 summit meeting with Kim Jong-un, North Korea’s leader, achieved.CreditCreditDoug Mills/The New York Times
By Choe Sang-Hun
June 22, 2018

阅读简体中文版閱讀繁體中文版
SEOUL, South Korea — President Trump said on Thursday that North Korea had already begun to denuclearize, as he continued to trumpet the results of his summit meeting last week with the North’s leader, Kim Jong-un.

At the June 12 meeting in Singapore, Mr. Kim agreed to “work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.” But the joint statement the two leaders signed lacked details about when North Korea would dismantle its nuclear program and under what terms, or even what specifically was meant by “denuclearization.”

Since then, Mr. Trump has made bold claims about what was achieved in Singapore, asserting that there is “no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea” and that the nuclear crisis is now “largely solved.” Such statements have led to accusations that he is misleading the public. (The North, for instance, has just as many nuclear weapons as it did before the summit talks.)

Here are a few of the assertions Mr. Trump made during a cabinet meeting on Thursday, and a look at how they compare with the facts:

‘They’ve stopped the sending of missiles, including ballistic missiles’
True.

Last November, North Korea launched an intercontinental ballistic missile that officials said was powerful enough to reach the mainland United States, the latest in a series of missile tests that the North carried out last year. (It also tested a nuclear weapon in September.) Since then, it has not launched any missiles. Its suspension of both nuclear and missile tests eased the way for Mr. Kim’s meeting with South Korea’s president, Moon Jae-in, in late April and his talks with Mr. Trump.

In April, North Korea said it no longer needed to test nuclear weapons or intercontinental ballistic missiles because it had finished building its nuclear deterrent. But some Western analysts doubt that the North has truly mastered all the technologies needed to deliver warheads that can survive re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere and hit targets across the Pacific.

‘They’re destroying their engine site. They’re blowing it up.’
Premature.

Speaking to reporters in Singapore after the summit meeting, Mr. Trump said North Korea had promised to dismantle a facility for testing missile engines. North Korea has yet to confirm that Mr. Kim made such a promise, nor has it announced any plans to destroy such a facility.

Mr. Trump did not say what site he was referring to. Analysts have focused on a facility at the Sohae Satellite Launching Ground in Tongchang-ri, in northwestern North Korea. In March of last year, North Korea successfully tested a new high-thrust engine there, one that analysts said was later used to power its intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Satellite imagery from June 12, the day of the summit meeting, revealed no signs that preparations were underway to dismantle the engine test stand at Tongchang-ri, Joseph S. Bermudez Jr., an expert on the North’s missile programs, said in an analysis posted on the website 38 North.

Destroying an engine-testing site would not necessarily mean that North Korea was abandoning its intercontinental ballistic missile program. But it would be taken as a confidence-building step by Washington and its allies as they enter negotiations with North Korea over implementing the summit agreement.

“While there are other vertical engine test stands in North Korea, the one at Sohae is the most well developed and its destruction would represent a significant symbolic and practical step forward for North Korea,” Mr. Bermudez wrote.

‘They’ve already blown up one of their big test sites. In fact, it was actually four of their big test sites.’
Exaggerated.

There is no evidence that the North Koreans have blown up “four of their big test sites,” whether nuclear or missile-related.

But in May, with the international news media watching, the North did detonate explosives at the site where it conducted all six of its nuclear tests to date, characterizing it as a dismantling of the facility. Three tunnels were demolished at the site in Punggye-ri, in northeastern North Korea, which is the North’s only known nuclear test site.

However, no experts from the United Nations or any other independent body were present to verify whether the site had been completely destroyed, or whether it could be repaired should North Korea decide to resume testing.

Reports also emerged early this month that the North had razed a stand that it used to test launching technologies for solid-fuel ballistic missiles. But there are no signs that North Korea has destroyed any other nuclear or missile test facilities.

‘It will be a total denuclearization, which is already starting taking place’
Dubious.

If the steps described above are considered part of the denuclearization process, then it can indeed be said to have begun — though all of them took place before the Singapore talks.

But many analysts say that North Korea cannot be said to have started denuclearizing until it begins actually dismantling its nuclear weapons, which has not happened. Nor has the North started disposing of its fissile materials or the facilities, such as centrifuges and a nuclear reactor, that have been used to produce them. And it has said nothing about when, or whether, it will dismantle the missiles that it says can deliver nuclear warheads.

For his part, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told reporters on Wednesday that he knew of no steps that North Korea had taken toward denuclearization. “I’m not aware of any,” he said. “Obviously, we’re at the very front end of the process. Detailed negotiations have not begun.”

‘They’ve already sent back, or are in the process of sending back, the remains of our great heroes who died in North Korea during the war’
Premature.

Between 1996 and 2005, American experts and North Korean workers recovered remains believed to be those of more than 220 American soldiers who were killed during the Korean War, which raged from 1950 to 1953. No remains of American war dead have been sent home from North Korea since then.

Mr. Kim promised at the Singapore summit to do more, committing the North to returning more American remains from major battle sites, “including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.” Given that commitment — one that would cost Pyongyang little to honor — the North may well return more soldiers’ remains soon, but as of Friday it had not done so.

About 5,300 American troops presumed to have been killed in North Korea are still unaccounted for. Even if the North fully cooperates, recovering most of them is likely to take years. Once the remains are gathered, painstaking forensic work must be carried out before they can be positively identified. In the past, some soldiers’ remains sent to the United States from the North were mingled with the bones of unidentified people or even animals.