Trump wins again

mikeman

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet YOU started this thread calling it a Win for the Idiot, and the rest of the Cultist seals clapped.   

It's not a win? They had a long meeting, came out and said they're going to negotiate for 90 days with the goal of resolving the differences? That's bad huh? By the way, tonight China said this...

But, tonight, China says trade meeting with U.S. is “very successful” and is “confident” to implement the results agreed upon at the talks, according to a statement on Ministry of Commerce website.

A reporter asked: We know that the Chinese economic and trade team has returned to Beijing. What is your comment on this meeting

A:
The meeting was very successful and we have confidence in the implementation. 

Q: How is China prepared to promote the next economic and trade consultation? 

A:
The economic and trade teams of the two sides will actively promote the consultation work within 90 days in accordance with a clear timetable and road map. 

Q: What are the priorities for China? 

A:
China will start from implementing specific issues that have reached consensus, and the sooner the better.

…………..GL

I think the majority of them are so clouded by their disdain for Trump the man, they would be unable to see past it to give him credit for any good policy he may have accomplished.  

I am not a fan of Trump the man.  And not a fan of a lot of his behavior.  But us grounded folk are able to look at things objectively and look at the policy rather than looking at the man behind it. 

I was not a fan of Obama's presidency, but I'm sure I could find some things he did well.  

It's not a win? They had a long meeting, came out and said they're going to negotiate for 90 days with the goal of resolving the differences? That's bad huh? By the way, tonight China said this...

But, tonight, China says trade meeting with U.S. is “very successful” and is “confident” to implement the results agreed upon at the talks, according to a statement on Ministry of Commerce website.

A reporter asked: We know that the Chinese economic and trade team has returned to Beijing. What is your comment on this meeting

A: The meeting was very successful and we have confidence in the implementation. 

Q: How is China prepared to promote the next economic and trade consultation? 

A: The economic and trade teams of the two sides will actively promote the consultation work within 90 days in accordance with a clear timetable and road map. 

Q: What are the priorities for China? 

A: China will start from implementing specific issues that have reached consensus, and the sooner the better.

Sounds like a win.   For China.   Actually, it's the same empty BS from them,  as it is from the Idiot's side.  But since you admittedly have no idea what was in the agreement, calling it a Win for The Idiot just shows what a Cultist you are.   Not that it needed anymore showing, but others were exposed as well.  

Sounds like a win.   For China.   Actually, it's the same empty BS from them,  as it is from the Idiot's side.  But since you admittedly have no idea what was in the agreement, calling it a Win for The Idiot just shows what a Cultist you are.   Not that it needed anymore showing, but others were exposed as well.  

Ok, It looks like we disagree on this topic.

I think the majority of them are so clouded by their disdain for Trump the man, they would be unable to see past it to give him credit for any good policy he may have accomplished.  

I am not a fan of Trump the man.  And not a fan of a lot of his behavior.  But us grounded folk are able to look at things objectively and look at the policy rather than looking at the man behind it. 

I was not a fan of Obama's presidency, but I'm sure I could find some things he did well.  

I had given him credit for not F'ing up the economy he was given.   But unfortunately that ship has sailed with his insane trade war, so I can't really come up with any currently.  I had given him credit for staying in the Iran deal, but that ship has sailed also.  I'm glad we're talking to NK, because talking is better than not talking.   

…………..GL

Hi, My name is Fishhead. I'm from bumble fuck Iowa. I listen to conservative and far right wing radio. That's all we got in my parts. There's a big problem at the border. We need a wall!

I love Fox News. I'm a tax cheat and I support government officials that are also tax cheats. I also support government officials that have secret dealings with Foreign adversaries. For example National Security Chief Mike Flynn and the Trump family.

I eat at free buffets 4-5 times weekly. I shop at Salvation Army. Did I mention there's a problem at the border. We need 100 billion to build a wall.

I love the policies! Lol

There you go. I think you did it!

Notice that whenever anyone says something positive about trumps presidency, the response is ...'you're an idiot", "you're a retard", 'you're a racist", You're a cultist", etc, etc.

They never say i disagree with his policy because of this and this, it's always a personal attack, which just shows how weak the  liberals around here are.

Can the Anti-Trump posters name ONE (1) good thing Trump has done while in office?

Just one.

If you secretly deal with a foreign adversary while that same adversary is attacking our democracy to help you win an election. You are committing treason.

On top of that you constantly lie to the American public about your dealings with that same adversary that attack America.

On top of that you asked that same foreign adversary for help to win an election.

"Russia if you're listening find Hillary's missing Emails".

He's a traitor and if you support any of his two sided policies, what does that make you?

If you secretly deal with a foreign adversary while that same adversary is attacking our democracy to help you win an election. You are committing treason.

On top of that you constantly lie to the American public about your dealings with that same adversary that attack America.

On top of that you asked that same foreign adversary for help to win an election.

"Russia if you're listening find Hillary's missing Emails".

He's a traitor and if you support any of his two sided policies, what does that make you?

So no then?

Absolutely. This isn't brain science. If Benedict Arnold was President would you discuss if his policies were good or bad? Who cares! A traitor can't be trusted. His policies can't be trusted. A traitor as a President is a major liability to that country.

Who cares? I care far more about policies than I do the president and congress behind them.

Almost every single one of them are lying scum bags. On both sides of the aisle.

Is this the Trump Winning thread? Let's memorial many things.

1. Trump's National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn, had to resign after 21 days on Jan. 24 because of his secret dealings with the Russians and lying to the FBI about those secret dealings.

21 days makes Mike Flynn the shortest lived NSA chief ever! Winning!

Stock futures up huge.

https://moneyandmarkets.com/stock-market-update-dec-4-2018/

Stocks took a nosedive on Wall Street as investors worried that a U.S.-China trade truce reached over the weekend wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, and more in Tuesday’s Stock Market Update.

But the market’s optimism faded Tuesday amid published reports questioning the scant details out of the Trump-Xi talks and growing skepticism that Beijing will yield to U.S. demands anytime soon.

“The actual amount of concrete progress made at this meeting appears to have been quite limited,” Alec Phillips and other economists at Goldman Sachs wrote in a research note.

Delwiche echoed those doubts.

“The sense is that there’s less and less agreement between the two sides about what actually took place,” Delwiche said. “There was a rally in the expectation that something had happened, the problem is that something turned out to be nothing.”

https://moneyandmarkets.com/stock-market-update-dec-4-2018/

Stocks took a nosedive on Wall Street as investors worried that a U.S.-China trade truce reached over the weekend wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, and more in Tuesday’s Stock Market Update.

But the market’s optimism faded Tuesday amid published reports questioning the scant details out of the Trump-Xi talks and growing skepticism that Beijing will yield to U.S. demands anytime soon.

“The actual amount of concrete progress made at this meeting appears to have been quite limited,” Alec Phillips and other economists at Goldman Sachs wrote in a research note.

Delwiche echoed those doubts.

“The sense is that there’s less and less agreement between the two sides about what actually took place,” Delwiche said. “There was a rally in the expectation that something had happened, the problem is that something turned out to be nothing.”

Monday is Monday and Tuesday is Tuesday...and never the twain shall meet. The market was way up on monday, down huge on tuesday, thursday we'll see.

Is this the Trump Winning thread? Let's memorial many things.

1. Trump's National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn, had to resign after 21 days on Jan. 24 because of his secret dealings with the Russians and lying to the FBI about those secret dealings.

21 days makes Mike Flynn the shortest lived NSA chief ever! Winning!

2. Remember Jared Kushner met with Russian ambassador, at the Russian embassy to set up a secret channel to the Kremlin! Get this, Kushner wanted to use Russian communication equipment to facilitate the channel.

Why? #Winning

Still a tad worried at today's development.

I'm not thrilled when the market goes down, it's very volatile right now(last week up 600+ on one day, now this), it wouldn't shock me if it tanked. Right now this china stuff has the market on edge, I think a lot of it is nonsense stories which it's quite possible are put out by shorts(or trump haters). For instance, today is tuesday, the meeting ended on Sat, all these stories that it's all bullshit because nothing has happened yet. The chinese delegation didn't even get home til today(they went to panama to hustle them) Lets give it a week or so, is that asking too much?