Michael Cohen Testimony -- video and transcript

MadTiger

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully the idiots that vote for 3rd party candidates grow a brain and vote for someone who actually can win

The dems dont seem very upset when republicans split their vote and vote for liberatarians. But my god, if 2% of voters vote for the green party, they're rotten traitors.

Assaaainate is too strong a word, she’s not that important. She lost to the Washington Generals of the political world.

I hear Manofort, Stone, Assange, and Comey are working on a deal where Hillary becomes president if they receive pardons. Pinocchio, Fredo, Ivanka and Trump's sister the Federal judge all get arrested. Lock them up. Hillary is sworn in!!! 

not at all that makes as much sense as someone standing outside and saying vote yes on mandatory snow mobiles and plows in Florida.

i vote for who I think is the best candidate. I don’t let parties dictate my vote. I wrote in Liz Warren and guess what, so did 1000s of other people and now she is one of the leading candidates for 2020. Without earlier support she wouldn’t be.

I hear Manofort, Stone, Assange, and Comey are working on a deal where Hillary becomes president if they receive pardons. Pinocchio, Fredo, Ivanka and Trump's sister the Federal judge all get arrested. Lock them up. Hillary is sworn in!!! 

You should see if Obamacare covers getting your hearing checked.

You should see if Obamacare covers getting your hearing checked.

I'm a fair and sensible person. I could care less what ignorants think.

Trump deserves all the hate, disrespect and scrutiny he gets. He began his run by totally disrespecting the current president. He was a champion of the birtherism movement. Then he totally disrespected the people by promising to release his tax returns if he became president. That was a con. Then he disrespected the farmers with his sick tariffs and trade strategies. And just recently he disrespected Otto Warmbier family by siding with Kim Jung UN and his evil regime.

What a fuken idiot!

i vote for who I think is the best candidate. I don’t let parties dictate my vote. I wrote in Liz Warren and guess what, so did 1000s of other people and now she is one of the leading candidates for 2020. Without earlier support she wouldn’t be.

I don't buy your justification. I hope you learned from your mistake. But it sounds like you didn't.

P.S. I like Warren a lot, but I think she has zero shot.

I'm a fair and sensible person. I could care less what ignorants think.

Trump deserves all the hate, disrespect and scrutiny he gets. He began his run by totally disrespecting the current president. He was a champion of the birtherism movement. Then he totally disrespected the people by promising to release his tax returns if he became president. That was a con. Then he disrespected the farmers with his sick tariffs and trade strategies. And just recently he disrespected Otto Warmbier family by siding with Kim Jung UN and his evil regime.

What a fuken idiot!

he's a class A motherfucker, simple as that