Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

Yisman's confirmation or denial of alleged debt.

Have you seen me posting in any other threads?

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze. Never had anything against Yisman and was skeptical but his silence for months gives you your answer.

What confirmation is he going to give a dildo like you.

Now hurry and check out your front window. Those kids are throwing rocks at 05 Taurus again.

BobbyWaves, whoever you are, shut the fuck up.  

Thought this might be a respectable forum. Unfortunately, it's mostly degenerates banned from SBR.

I see we have admins on power trips, deleting posts & suspending accounts because I buried Downmouth. Telling people to shut the fuck up on a forum, is quite professional & hilarious.

Only checked out this dump to get clarification of Yisman's alleged debt. Until Yis confirms the debt allegations, I'll agree with the SBR posters who stated Yis debt was made up in a lame attempt to get traffic.

Thought this might be a respectable forum. Unfortunately, it's mostly degenerates banned from SBR.

I see we have admins on power trips, deleting posts & suspending accounts because I buried Downmouth. Telling people to shut the fuck up on a forum, is quite professional & hilarious.

Only checked out this dump to get clarification of Yisman's alleged debt. Until Yis confirms the debt allegations, I'll agree with the SBR posters who stated Yis debt was made up in a lame attempt to get traffic.

He owes, dumbass.

k

Shut the fuck up

I wouldn't believe everything I read at SBR as gospel.  As Railbird says, the masses are asses.

Can you link some SBR posters who admit to debt allegations and don't pay?

He owes, dumbass. 

Shut the fuck up. 

What confirmation is he going to give

Now hurry and check out your front window. Those kids are throwing rocks at 05 Taurus again.

Confirmation of the alleged debt dumbass.

I looked out my front window, only noticed some Bloods gang members tossing your wife around.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze. Never had anything against Yisman and was skeptical but his silence for months gives you your answer.

What confirmation is he going to give a dildo like you.

Remember that time darker and myself ruined Bobby at sbr. Found out from his wife’s family his marriage wasn’t on the up and up and he was partly behind 18th hole... that was funny