Poster YISMAN owes thousands and ignoring

FISHHEAD

I’m trying to find the name “downmouth” funny. I even tried to yesterday, but it’s just stupid.

Downmouth. I’m sure there are more creative or funnier names.

Where do you people come from?

Maybe I’m missing the punch line. Does he have a motor mouth or got caught blowing someone or likes to lick female private parts?

I’m trying to find the name “downmouth” funny. I even tried to yesterday, but it’s just stupid.

Downmouth. I’m sure there are more creative or funnier names.

Where do you people come from?

Maybe I’m missing the punch line. Does he have a motor mouth or got caught blowing someone or likes to lick female private parts?

I think he lives down south

Guest Six Ghosts

I won't buy into Yis debts. Until there's posted proof or ackowledgment from Yis.

It's innocent until PROVEN guilty in the USA, last time I checked. I believe you're from Vegas & not Russia, so you should know how it works. If Yis stiffed you, post proof or kick rocks.

You aren't putting a penny into his debt one way or another. 

Try to find one time Yizzy has expressed his innocence. Yizzy is the biggest crier on the forums and not one yelp from him. He's hunkered down in survival mode at SBR where his is protected by his fellow scumbags.