Holy shit! NYG trade OBJ to Browns!

RDTrains

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A matter of perspective I guess.

I just don't understand paying $20 for something when you could probably buy it for $15.

You get the same thing for your money. If it's at Amazon for $15, it doesn't make sense to pay $20 for it somewhere else.

The child got rolled by Fissfraud for God's sake.

How's he supposed to valuate anything?

Cleveland gets even more interesting..... 

browns winning the div

I said last year i thought that in 2019 they would be contending for the division.

In fact i think Cleveland is close to a lock to winning their division if Mayfield stays healthy all year.

My reasons?

Division is weakening. Steelers lost Bell,Brown plus Roethlisberger getting older often injured. Ravens wont be able to sustain success with Lamar Jackson just like RG3 and other one trick pony QB;s plus loss of vet talent on defense,Bengals with new coach wont really be in mix will be .500 or below. Browns have exellent opportunity to capitalize and will do just that.

Also the Browns have lots of talent not only on defense which mark my words will be a top 10 caliber defense plus they have OBJ and other talent on offense.

No brainer that the Browns should win the AFC NORTH next year......STAY TUNED!!!

2019 #Browns roster with current ages:

Mayfield: 23
Chubb: 23
Kareem Hunt: 23
Landry: 26
OBJ: 26
Callaway: 22
Perriman: 25
Njoku: 22
Bitonio: 27
Corbett: 23
Garrett: 23
Vernon: 28
Ogunjobi: 23
Ogbah: 25
Schobert: 25
Kirksey: 26
Ward: 21
Randall: 26

Mayfield has Kareem Hunt,Nick Chubb at RB...Beckham,Landry at WR and Njoku at TE along with Zeitler,Bitono,Robinson,Hubbard and Tretter on the OL....Makings of a real good offense

Defense looks even better!!

Myles Garrett,Sheldon Richardson,Oliver Vernon,Emannual Ogbah,Larry Ogunjobi,Joie Schobert,Christian Kirksey,Denzel Ward,Kevin Johnson,Damarrious Randall.

This team is going to be fun to watch next year.

The Browns not doing shit is over. They have finally done things the right way and succeeded. QB Baker Mayfield has a talented supporting cast on offense and the defense looks awesome.

There is no way this team wont win at least 9/10 games and the division next year. Book it!!

They play....

Home.....Buffalo, Miami, Tennessee, Seattle, LA Rams, Cincy, Pitt, Baltimore

Road.....New England, Denver, NY Jets, Arizona, San Francisco, Cincy, Pitt, Baltimore

The Browns are back. I've been watching NFL football since i was 10 years old nearly 35 years of watching.

Feels good to see the Browns good again. The last time the Browns were good for an extended period were the 1980's they went to 3 AFC Championships nearly 4 AFC Championships but in 1980 and a trip to AFC Championship on the line vs Raiders the Browns instead of kicking a 30 yard FG(It was icy and the kicker wasnt dependable) they elected to pass and with the Browns a stones throw from scoring and winning instead QB Brian Sipe throws an interception. A few years later they were a stones throw from the Super Bowl but they learned from the past they dont throw they run and if they score they win, well Earnest Byner runs all the way to the 1 yard line and fumbles....HARD LUCK again. Denver beat Cleveland with a Super Bowl trip on the line in 1986,1987 and 1989. I watched those games live and still feel bad for 'em all these years later.......

Looks good on paper. They haven’t succeeded in anything until they make a playoff run.

I agree. Just have a feeling these guys are gonna turn it around.

They have a really good GM John Dorsey in Cleveland now. I agreed with them hiring the guy who made them hot last year Freddie Kitchens the head coach when they couldve hired the ex Packers coach McCarthy which i think wouldve been a big mistake