Holy shit! NYG trade OBJ to Browns!

RDTrains

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Just have a feeling these guys are gonna turn it around.

They have a really good GM John Dorsey in Cleveland now. I agreed with them hiring the guy who made them hot last year Freddie Kitchens the head coach when they couldve hired the ex Packers coach McCarthy which i think wouldve been a big mistake

Interesting nobody hired McCarthy.

I bet when he got fired his agent would have went all in on him being scooped up by somebody.

I agree Peppers was a throw in. But a 1 and a 3?

What did Oakland pay for Brown?

Now I'm not saying at this point Brown is worth more OBJ. But OBJ isn't worth that much more.

1st round picks are considered gold by NFL GM's.

He was working out with Landry and Mayfield last year so it should be a good fit. The trend is going all-in on surrounding qbs with talent while on a rookie contract. OBJ will behave with Landry there also.

He was working out with Landry and Mayfield last year so it should be a good fit. The trend is going all-in on surrounding qbs with talent while on a rookie contract. OBJ will behave with Landry there also.

I never argued he wouldn't make the Browns better.  I argued they overpaid.  

Two completely different topics. 

Interesting take from Bill Barnwell. OBJ wasn’t the cancer in the locker room like Brown was and while the Giants were below .500 when Beckham played they were significantly worse without him.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26243093/grading-odell-beckham-jr-trade-giants-browns-won

You cannot question Beckham's will to win. He absolutely hates losing. On the field he's a leader.

I think that cancer in the locker room shit is more newspaper garbage than anything.

You cannot question Beckham's will to win. He absolutely hates losing. On the field he's a leader.

I think that cancer in the locker room shit is more newspaper garbage than anything.

NFL is becoming a player's league like the nba. Instead of suppression of personality, The League best embrace.

Otherwise these other little leagues will keep inching more territory from them.

Interesting nobody hired McCarthy.

I bet when he got fired his agent would have went all in on him being scooped up by somebody.

I read in multiple places that Aaron Rodgers hated McCarthy with a passion. There were numerous times Rodgers would disagree with a play call by McCarthy and change the play. More times than not Rodgers correctly changed to a better play. McCarthy wasnt that good of a head coach if anything they shouldve won way more with Rodgers and thats on McCarthy and former GM Ted Thompson who refused to bring in big name free agents except for maybe Julius Peppers.

There were many seasons where a couple free agent signings couldve made the difference in another title run. No one knows this better than New England every year Belichick signs big name free agents the last few years and most of the time those signings made a difference. The new GM in Green Bay has already signed not one but 2 of the best pass rushers on the market as well as a couple other signings because they know that could possibly help Rodgers and the team make another run.