Are we sure McIrish isn't a woman?

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Lol

A week ago didnt know shit about off shore now i talk to owners every day.

3 days ago you couldn't believe tgf hired me. Today i own the place

Jesus Make up your mind pat.

Oh and about Cory yeah real shame what happened to him and his mom. What is it now 5 books? Odd how that keeps happening.

Kinda looks like some folks knew the score early on. While others........ well you know.

Don't hear many pro Cory folks now but you keep up the fight.

Guest boatboatboat
No good book posts private information on an open forum. Out of interest I would like to see it too' date=' but it's a shady tactic.[/quote']it wont happen.

Simply a discussion

Why were you bragging about giving Cory $500 then MORON? You work tirelessly to stiff him so you can get the trip, yet brag about giving him money later?

That makes you looks worse, if possible, you f'ing idiot. You could have at least argued I was too STUPID to understand what was going on.......

But you take the trip, and then the epiphany hits and you realize he deserved the money after all? Little book whore is all you are bitch.

Again, you make stupid decision after stupid decision, then try and throw a few bucks around afterwards in hopes you'll look like a good guy.

No you weren't up on anything other than Wilheim's ass, intelligent people realized it wasn't about Cory or his character, it was about right or wrong.

Even today you have no clue what should have been done.

Thank GOD you're here for the players, huh?

Here, let me get the next one for you Boat......

Question!!!!

What can we do to cut phone costs at the sport books??

Nothing is harder for them than some mooch calling for rundowns and then after 3 minutes makes one minimum bet??

Those 800 numbers my friends pay for are not cheap!

Can we list names of players here on TGF and charge them extra vig??? I'd like to be personally involved!

I'm tired of the books taking it up the ass all the time from the mooch-like players on the forums!

Discuss.

Respectfully,

BoatBoatBoat

Guest boatboatboat

I notice you don't even attempt to address any issues ?

I think history now shows cory was scammer

I think you are a washed up has been that for better or worse is known as the guy who stiffed for 80k plus claiming his newphew was a fault.

Not much more mattrers to me.

But feel free to continue

You're a two-bit paid whore for the books, that's all you'll ever be. You don't have enough sense to come in out of the rain.

Pathetic. Work at a forum and possibly could make a difference and you run around with your nose up the asses of people that scam folks for a living.

Now get your fat ass back to work Boat, get the next $10 FP contest for your masters going!!

You work for the books, they pay you, not the mooches that enter them. Get to work NOW you f'ing whore!!!

Guest boatboatboat

You have a good evening Pat.

Ever check out Amish Mafia? Wade and I love it.

Tonight Melvin swiitches sides and goes on the Mininite team.

I have had my fights with BBB in the past. But to say he doesn't help the player is wrong. Even when we were "Feuding" I sent people to him who had issues with books from my forum that I didn't have a contact at. He also helped me in the past at BetMania and 5dimes. People just don't go to the forums with the good stuff.

But you guys can continue your feud. I just wanted that on the record.

Pat you have my attention for 6 more mins then Amish Mafia comes on.

Absolutely. Run for the hills will always be better than trying to justify your actions since coming to these forums.

I know some need you for the freeplays and aren't allowed to speak out, I could give a fuck.

You my boy are the most embarrassing hire in the history of the internet!

You work for books, you actively cover their ass at the expense of the players. You look the other way as book personnel take repeated trips to the post-up trough of players money.

All the while trying to help them with charge-back issues and anything else that hurts the books.

And then when the next stiff job is done you laugh it up, pretend you didn't know anything and wine and dine on their dollar down in Costa Rica or wherever it's set for you to be greased up again.

Then you get your fat ass up and do it all again the next day.

Congrats, take a real man to be a bought and paid for two-bit contest whore for the shit books in the industry.

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with ya.

This whole Boat vs McIrish and Deemer war is just childish. All threads are getting flustered with this bullshit. Can you guys at least keep it in one thread for the rest of us that don't give a fuck about this kindergarden feud.

:bulb Starting to get tiring just reading this shit.

Guest boatboatboat

Thank you mike

I have had my fights with BBB in the past. But to say he doesn't help the player is wrong. Even when we were "Feuding" I sent people to him who had issues with books from my forum that I didn't have a contact at. He also helped me in the past at BetMania and 5dimes. People just don't go to the forums with the good stuff.

But you guys can continue your feud. I just wanted that on the record.

This whole Boat vs McIrish and Deemer war is just childish. All threads are getting flustered with this bullshit. Can you guys at least keep it in one thread for the rest of us that don't give a fuck about this kindergarden feud.

Maybe if you had more competent Moderators that didn't accuse players of lies and continue the lies you wouldn't have arguments....

pop and corn

Guest boatboatboat

Pat is lucky in the regard he is posting here.

I would venture to say that he couldnt say the vile things he has said to me or any other mod with out that mod banning him.

Sure as shit if done to him at rx while he was mod.

Poof

Banned.

Oh well.

Simply not how i roll regardless of how pat would have handled

Everyone needs an outlet. Im willing to allow tfg to be his