Are we sure McIrish isn't a woman?

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

I don't know how you'd take a shot, but i sure wouldn't expect you to side with the player in a dispute. I'm new here..maybe I'm wrong, but thats the impression you give off.

fair enough.

I like to think I have helped players as much as I am able to given the very very limited roll I play here, but ask around. Who knows what you may learn

This is unreal this conversation is continuing.

Boat has turned from contest moderator into drama filled balloon.

Yes Deem a discussion about books,post up methods,and charge backs not worthy.

Lets go back to talk about your silly little $200 contest,if you are Chinese or Pakistani,or if the Cavs are the best team

If there is an alternate payment option offered,for example,paypal, I think it should only be used by the books long time accounts with a great track record or by invitation from someone who can vouch for the person on the forums that the book is working with or knows.

Just because someone is a member at a forum they should not be given access to everything and it would stop some of it

Great post...... This is how it should work........................

Well I know that my name isn't on the list' date=' lets see a list of the names! I am sure that some of these damn hypocrites around here are on it[/quote']

I would bet my life you are not allowed to use PayPal. Just because you didn't charge back a book doesn't mean you never scammed someone online

Of course I use paypal.

Hey DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!! For the 9,999th time, that ebay shit wasn't my account. But unfortunately the truth isn't interesting enough for you internet warriors.

Do you realize how many posters have sent me paypal cash for 5dimes in the past 5 years?? It would be well over 50 posters!! NO ONE had a problem!! And we are talking about transfers of over $100 each time and sometimes around $800 or so. No problems at all.

But AGAIN, the truth isn't interesting enough for you guys. Your guys NEED internet conflict to make your own life more interesting.

Of course I use paypal.

Hey DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!! For the 9,999th time, that ebay shit wasn't my account. But unfortunately the truth isn't interesting enough for you internet warriors.

Do you realize how many posters have sent me paypal cash for 5dimes in the past 5 years?? It would be well over 50 posters!! NO ONE had a problem!! And we are talking about transfers of over $100 each time and sometimes around $800 or so. No problems at all.

But AGAIN, the truth isn't interesting enough for you guys. Your guys NEED internet conflict to make your own life more interesting.

More lies coming out of the lipstick wearing Person who inserts genitals into their mouth of yours. I know for a fact you cant

[TABLE=class: FbOuterYukon, border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 930]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]TOTAL CROOK & FRAUDSTER! 2 months later, no gift card, no answer to emails![/TD]

[TD]Buyer: o***i ( 463)

[/TD]

[TD]More than a year ago[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: bot]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264345100)[/TD]

[TD]US $464.00[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]No response, no shipment. No email contact. AVOID[/TD]

[TD]Buyer: o***t ( 67)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Walmart Gift Card Shopping Card $500 Buy it now (#230264103338)[/TD]

[TD]US $464.00[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]won the bid 23days ago. Didn't send it, Never respond, Paypal dispute. Worst[/TD]

[TD]Buyer: h***s ( 43)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Geometry textbook Holt Brand New 2007 Homeschool Rare!! (#230263775677)[/TD]

[TD]US $24.69[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Paid on 6/18, have not received the book as of 7/12. No response to my emails![/TD]

[TD]Buyer: o***6 ( 315)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]2007 Geometry textbook Holt HRW Brand New homeschool $$ (#230261694990)[/TD]

[TD]US $20.18[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Paid for item 6/19. Don't have as of 7/11. Will not return e-mails.[/TD]

[TD]Buyer: n***- ( 275)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Black Rain (2007, HD DVD) Brand NEW HOT! In shrink wrap (#230262664832)[/TD]

[TD]US $2.81[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

This was a great one when he was selling his coupon books. Even read the response... All PO all day!

[TABLE=class: FbOuterYukon, border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 930]

[TR=class: fbOuterAddComm]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Coupon it been mail out the same day . Shouldn't blame me . BLAME USPS . U FOOL[/TD]

[TD]Seller: rodriguezunit ( 1032)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD=class: addl, colspan: 4]

• Reply by a***n (Apr-04-08 22:20):
    What a loser! I paid for this auction within minutes of winning and he retaliate

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

This one went through ok but made me laugh knowing all the people in PO's house eat well

[TR]

[TD]nice item, thank you[/TD]

[TD]Buyer: 8***0 ( 14)

No longer a registered user[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]NWT Evan-Picone Stretch Woman's Sz. 16 Black Pants New (#230238027835)[/TD]

[TD]US $3.75[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

As I've stated many times, Boat is a bought and paid for book whore.

Him siding against Cory was no accident, he's ALWAYS got the book's best interest at heart.

Buys/owns a forum so he can look out for the interests of the books who hold the post-up money?

At least he's consistent, he's always worried about his book buddies instead of the players....

One of the shit books must be dangling another paid vacation up for grabs.

Stupid MF'er.

Hey dickhead, I only posted in the thread to say that they can post the names. My name wont be on the list of people who have EVER CHARGED back ANYTHING on a credit card!!

Can the same be said for your and your "family"?? I doubt that it can

But you always come back with your damn stalker bullshit!! How can I be this important in your life??? I mean you have this shit saved on your computer!!! Get a life dude

Books have protocols in place to at least minimize this kind of thing, if not they aren't going to last anyway. Despite Boat's best effort to assist these poor souls.

The incredible thing is that you will never hear anything from Boat that might help the players avoid getting stiffed, his attention is to assist the poor books (who hold the post-up money).

You can bet your ass he knows the principles behind a lot of these newer books, he talks to them daily and they all know who's who, yet you'll never hear a peep from him.,,,,

That would mean no more paid vacations to foreign countries.

Books stiff players out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and this idiot is using his forum to help work at minimizing the book's losses.

You couldn't make this up if you tried.

Thank goodness TGF is here for the players!! Good thinking Boat!

:shoot :shoot

What do I have to do with this, since when was it said that I was going to post player`s information?

I will give you an example though.

Player A won over 10k here. Then he went to book B, which I will not disclose, the guy charged back over 10k on his credit card. This guy posts at the SBR and has posted at EOG too.

There has been times where I have wanted to post real people`s information but after cooling off I always think it`s not worth the hassle and that is why i plan on just getting the Iovation program for next football season so I ask you not to bring our name as if we have anything to do with boat`s original question.

Thanks

C'mon boat' date=' you are better than this and I hope that HRWager is too. You never post personal information on a forum. Not only for privacy concerns but libel issues.[/quote']