Are we sure McIrish isn't a woman?

Guest boatboatboat

do they have the upper hand?

sure they may hold your $876 dollars, but on the flip side if the book doesn't suck cock........the player send them e-mail "I am warning you if you don't give me the fucking money, I will charge back my last 8 deposits I lost and go to every forum and PM everyone I know you are a scam book and make 2 threads at the following 19 forums........."

at that point.............. who REALLY has the upper hand?

Anyone holding the money will always have the upper hand. Using your example, the important part is why is the book not paying the player? Pay every time and on time and you would likely not get black mailed. If you do, then deal with it and cut ties with the player and move on.

boat who if you know is the gate keeper and accuracy Czar of anything on that list?

Can a person ask this company or a book they have an account with for a full disclosure of any all things?

how has this thing or a pdf copy of this not circulated around already? or has it and people who want it "know" how to get it?

I ask because I once was talking to a book, they were taking down my limits some and it was time for a nice chat anyway. Ive talked to tons of books but none like this, they opened up a bit on why my limits were being reduced.

that person knew quite a bit about my other offshore accounts, the data showed I am not a credit card user for example. which was accurate but I was shocked anyone could know that!

but also knew other patterns I had in withdrawal, preferred methods, and I only got a few tidbits as he was not allowed to share everything. (by the way George or Owen or 1vice look me up, copy paste everything on me and email it to me, that would be fascinating to see! is there a complete list of books funded in history? complete list of deposits history with methods? spotty info here and there, bogus stuff?

anyway,

I asked how in this world they knew that and they told me about this "list"

so can the actual person edit, add to, correct, verify, add an addendum, to this so called list?

overall the Forums need to be an advocate for the post up player more, much more...... The players are the ones actually sending real money to a place it might never come back from. Just to be clear we have a great collection of books here at this forum I rate all the ones Im funded with here an A!

10 fold amount of train wreck threads of no benefit to no one.

Nothing more than post count piss.

The forums kicked the living shit out of Landers for 10+ years and did not change his behavior.

Folks who stiff and chargeback are degenerate with illness. Sick to the core.

To what extent do you feel your methodology can change the behavior that comes with that. Your action could result in a sad and catastrophic ending for a degenerate gambler forced into public humiliation.

You want that on your resume?

huh?

yes I play a role in running a forum for players.

players that are having deposit/withdraw options taken away because the same people over and over keep doing charge backs

Sounds like an incompetent book that will allow the same player to continue to beat them with chargebacks.

Guest boatboatboat

Pay every time and on time and you would likely not get black mailed. If you do, then deal with it and cut ties with the player and move on.

and that is what happens 95% of the time

Guest boatboatboat

All businesses should be held accountable publicly. Thats not to say people should publicaly lie about businesses...thats horrible, but as long as the truth is being told, business should expect to be publically reviewed and commented upon.

what if the business is a single owner operator using his real name to run the business.

does he have the same rules applied to him as proctor and gamble or does he fall under the rules that an individual would in regards to privacy?

what if the business is a single owner operator using his real name to run the business.

does he have the same rules applied to him as proctor and gamble or does he fall under the rules that an individual would in regards to privacy?

Of course customers can comment and review a sole-proprietorship run under the owner's real name. It happens to doctors and lawyers on a daily basis.

Guest boatboatboat
Obviously people shouldn't steal from books, but books should be treated in the same manner as they treat their clients. Show respect and get respect in public. Treat your clients like shit, well....karma is a bitch.

you seem to be implying that if a book gets charged back it is the result f some wrong doing?

Well if that is true every book must be fucking people.

cuz all have issues

Guest boatboatboat

Sounds like an incompetent book that will allow the same player to continue to beat them with chargebacks.

yea people ghost in with other names

amazing isn't it

you seem to be implying that if a book gets charged back it is the result f some wrong doing?

Well if that is true every book must be fucking people.

cuz all have issues

No. I'm not talking about chargebacks in any way. I'm talking about bad reviews on gambling forums. I've never seen one about George. You know why? Classiest guy in the business.

huh?

yes I play a role in running a forum for players.

players that are having deposit/withdraw options taken away because the same people over and over keep doing charge backs

so, that is your main concern with doing this. protecting deposit options? a little hard to believe.

chargebacks suck, no doubt. but it is not this rampant problem. its part of the opportunity cost.

will you also be posting the real names of your buddies if they go belly up and stiff ?

Guest 1VICE

All businesses should be held accountable publicly. Thats not to say people should publicaly lie about businesses...thats horrible, but as long as the truth is being told, business should expect to be publically reviewed and commented upon.

Great advice from a lawyer, so I will publicly out vegastopdogs / guy was an affiliate here beat me for $799 chargeback. Blamed his wife as she does the bills. Gave him an opportunity to make good on the $. One week later nothing from him

and that is what happens 95% of the time

Then my solution is to account for that 5% in your business and finacial plan. I would guess 5% is high, though. The problem with offshore is they can't just charge players more juice to make up for the thefts like Walmart or Target can. But they have increased the costs of cashouts which are way beyond their actual costs.

Great advice from a lawyer, so I will publicly out vegastopdogs / guy was an affiliate here beat me for $799 chargeback. Blamed his wife as she does the bills. Gave him an opportunity to make good on the $. One week later nothing from him

If you out him by name, you better have your facts straight because you're putting the owner of this forum at risk.

Guest boatboatboat

so, that is your main concern with doing this. protecting deposit options? a little hard to believe.

I get 3-4 PM's a every time I post a deposit contest with players explaining they are WU/MG black listed but want to enter . The options are getting smaller and smaller.

chargebacks suck, no doubt. but it is not this rampant problem. ?

Oh....... ok, I guess the info I got was bad.

will you also be posting the real names of your buddies if they go belly up and stiff ?

I don't tend to be "buds" with the kinda folks who charge back. But with that being said, I don't plan on posting ANYONES names, as I wouldn't be the one who got charged back.