OT: Keto diet might be the way to go

KingRevolver

George pulling out all the stops!      As if going bald wasn’t enough...

From Wiki...

“There is agreement in the medical and scientific communities that ice baths can pose serious risks to health. Risks include hypothermia,[10] shock[11] and the possibility of sudden cardiac death

lol I guess if you take the ice bath in an Alaskan igloo you could get hypothermia. 

IAG lives in Dakota.  She can just dunk herself in a bucket of water outside.  No need for ice.

You got that right. 

I think I’m going to have to start eating more meat..... only way I will get enough protein. I was thinking that that fat the goal and protein was a limit,  but I had them reversed I believe. 

Told my friend that I was eating tablespoons of coconut oil. She went on about  how terrible that was and when I told her I am most choked on a chunk of coconut oil, she said “ look at you try not to gag on tablespoons of fat, while I enjoy my  2 tablespoons of Nutella and get my Palm oil that way.”

I quickly googled the nutrition information of Nutella, and pointed out how much sugar is in that stuff, (very first ingredient listed)  and link to an article about how it’s one of the worst foods. They actually got sued for trying to sell it as a healthy food.

This is not keto but it’s still great health wise and this helps you burn calories a lot. It’s like keto with a bot: buy a cheap plastic pool and go in it once a day for 30 minutes with ice. You can thank me later.

I’m taking this for the hair : https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00T56FQAE?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

This is somewhat less enjoyable in South Dakota as opposed to Costa Rica

This is not keto but it’s still great health wise and this helps you burn calories a lot. It’s like keto with a bot: buy a cheap plastic pool and go in it once a day for 30 minutes with ice. You can thank me later.

I’m taking this for the hair : https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00T56FQAE?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Is this that Wim Hof stuff?

Told my friend that I was eating tablespoons of coconut oil. She went on about  how terrible that was and when I told her I am most choked on a chunk of coconut oil, she said “ look at you try not to gag on tablespoons of fat, while I enjoy my  2 tablespoons of Nutella and get my Palm oil that way.”

I quickly googled the nutrition information of Nutella, and pointed out how much sugar is in that stuff, (very first ingredient listed)  and link to an article about how it’s one of the worst foods. They actually got sued for trying to sell it as a healthy food.

PALM OIL is a terrible oil.....AVOID

OLIVE, AVOCADO, and smidges of COCONUT should be your mainstays.

Your friend is probably fat.

214 today after 6 months of half-assed keto down 21 lbs. and feel great

Hit 20 pound mark yesterday. That's after 44 days. Pretty consistent in losing .5 pounds a day. By weighing myself every day if minimizes the cheat days because I see the difference right away.

Next big goal is to get under 200. Will be first time in about 17 years.

Good job guys.  

Wim Hof is a guy that does some shit in the cold. Not sure. My friend is always talking about him. I don't pay much attention to it obviously.

He did a talk/demonstration at the last company I worked at. Strange dude but the whole being able to self regulate your temperature was interesting. He got a few people to join him an ice pool. Was a hard NO for me.