OT: Keto diet might be the way to go

KingRevolver

BBQ sauce has a lot of carbs. Lot of sugar, usually.

Broccoli is majority carbs. If you force fed broccoli all day it's impossible to get fat from it. Americans are this ignorant? I bet majority of you have never experimented with different diets you just take the mainstreams propaganda as truth. People love to hear good news about their bad habits. It sells baby. DR Atkins who promoted an all meat diet was fat and died of a heart disease btw.

Broccoli is majority carbs. If you force fed broccoli all day it's impossible to get fat from it. Americans are this ignorant? I bet majority of you have never experimented with different diets you just take the mainstreams propaganda as truth. People love to hear good news about their bad habits. It sells baby. DR Atkins who promoted an all meat diet was fat and died of a heart disease btw.

I've had three friends die of heart attacks on his diet......all before age 52

Rito your comebacks have been "idiot" "lolerz" and "vegans have brain damage" 

Do these sound like comebacks from an intellectual? You did not answer/reply to any of my examples/statements for the simple fact that you can't.

Cite me one legitimate study showing a connection between saturated fat and obesity/heart disease.

Cite me one legitimate study showing a connection between saturated fat and obesity/heart disease.

You need a paper to see the connection between high fat diets and obesity? American fat people are getting fat off of high fat diets. You can not become 600 pounds eating whole plant food diets. You think if people were eating whole food low fat plant based diets there would be an obesity problem worldwide? It's biologically impossible.

You need a paper to see the connection between high fat diets and obesity? American fat people are getting fat off of high fat diets. You can not become 600 pounds eating whole plant food diets. You think if people were eating whole food low fat plant based diets there would be an obesity problem worldwide? It's biologically impossible.

False.  They get fat from the combination of Fat and Carbs.  Take away the carbs and the fat goes away.

Whole food plant based.  We have a vegan troll folks.