I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

maybe the technology existed, and then they "lost it" and couldn't recreate it like nasa said about the moon missions :laugh

propaganda works because people don't have the balls to challenge what they think they know... just do your own research and come to your own conclusions, or believe everything you've been told... either way i don't care

So you have no idea. Do you understand what the resolution of that image is? Do you know what VGA is? Do you know the max resolution of VGA? Do you know who invented VGA and when?

Why don't you ask those questions once? Because they don't fit into some bullshit conspiracy narrative that serves absolutely no fucking function? What are people supposed to gain by NASA creating these fake images? They just do it with zero motive. Right?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m waiting for this answer also.

services.

schools, libraries, rec centers, public transit, senior facilities, garbage pick up, road maintenance et al.....

A great scholarly journal written on the issue is called "The Two Faces of Government Spending" which lays it completely bare. Again I witnessed and lived among it for years. The journal breaks it down to base numbers and shoots any denial right in it's face.

Slowly people are catching on. I credit Barack and Michelle for a large part in that. Dignity moves a mountain infinitely faster than idiocy.

https://www.apnews.com/69f6eccb65b242789a1e86e15d755567

services.

schools, libraries, rec centers, public transit, senior facilities, garbage pick up, road maintenance et al.....

A great scholarly journal written on the issue is called "The Two Faces of Government Spending" which lays it completely bare. Again I witnessed and lived among it for years. The journal breaks it down to base numbers and shoots any denial right in it's face.

Slowly people are catching on. I credit Barack and Michelle for a large part in that. Dignity moves a mountain infinitely faster than idiocy.

https://www.apnews.com/69f6eccb65b242789a1e86e15d755567

this might be correct if you are comparing cities where whites are a majority vs cities where whites are a minority (like milwaukee)

what benefit do i get to being white in milwaukee?  i drive on the same road, go to the same library, get the same garbage pickup, kids go to the same school, etc