I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State and federal money jobs used to have a 20% minority labor clause to ensure money was being made by minorities. That language is getting rewritten as African American labor instead of minority.

The Mexicans don’t need the clause. Mexican contractors are landing contracts on their own merit. Competitive bids, they meet schedules and do good work. Mexican workers dont need the clauses because they are productive employees.

More often than not black contractors and workers are only their because its mandated they be there. They couldn’t get the work otherwise. Inefficient and unproductive.

i agree... but all of these things have been tried in every city in the country, and none of them get maintained because inner city people destroy way more than they fix

If inner city people do not have the funds to build something, they do not have the funds to maintain it either. White people throw money at problems with no commitment. When they commit to fixing a problem, they will fix it. A band aid is just a band aid.

i agree... but all of these things have been tried in every city in the country, and none of them get maintained because inner city people destroy way more than they fix

This is 100% correct. And that is the correct term.

Destroy

You fix it, you build it and 6-10 years later it’s destroyed.

I’ve seen it time and time again.

If inner city people do not have the funds to build something, they do not have the funds to maintain it either. White people throw money at problems with no commitment. When they commit to fixing a problem, they will fix it. A band aid is just a band aid.

They don’t need to maintain it. They don’t own it. It’s all subsidized. They just need to live their and not fuck it up.

They don’t need to maintain it. They don’t own it. It’s all subsidized. They just need to live their and not fuck it up.

Everything has to be maintained. If you let white kids spray paint the school, they will spray paint it. White people put the crackdown on that in their own neighborhoods. Blacks do not have that ability.

Welfare obviously has a negative influence on poor black's motivation. But you have to be careful how you motivate blacks because if you motivate them the wrong way, they will vote your ass right out of office and start making some decisions of their own. 

That is the part you do not understand about society. The only motivation white people have with blacks is to keep them from uprising. They get as much as they are willing to uprise against. But when the uprising starts, you never know where it ends. That is why you have welfare. Not because the rich want to help anyone.

and why did they give up?  for the most part people are poor because they are lazy and/or stupid, not because of their skin color and/or some unseen hand holding them down

Mike, what if you knew that three generations ago your great gramps got hung from a tree, listen to your gramps tell you white folk wouldn't let him pay pro ball, listened to your father tell you he got his ass kicked for taking the wrong bus and you yourself walked to McD's with your hoops team and on the way the black guys got carded but not the whites.

And knew that no chance that McD's gonna hire you because you are not the same color.

So you walk home through the gangbangers trying to rock you to sleep and when you get there your Mom's tells you a white cop shot a 16 yr. old black kid you know for trying to get back in the school because he forgot his homework.

Shit happens every day. Its a 200 year progression, it's not gapped out, there's no separation, reparation, time to heal, distance yourself.

How's your willpower now?

I've seen so much of it, heard the stories, even occasionally shouldered the blame. I completely  understand the problem exists and understand it quite well.

good discussion guys

my privileged white ass is gonna drink the day away, and watch the tour championship/packers

like pretty much everyone else in this country is privileged enough to be able to do... usa is still a great place to live

:cheers

There was a time of white privilege but that time is gone. Now it pays to be anything but white.

And again, forget about the whites. Contrast the blacks with what the Mexicans have achieved. Night and day.

I’ve seen hoards of Mexicans at some Home Depot’s in the city looking for a day of work. The blacks just ask for money.

no they use them way more.

put a full court in a white neighboor hood and the same in a black, or a waterpark. Do a headcount.

I've sat and still do on a couple rec orgs in Detroit, the numbers would blow you away.

There is unlimited opportunity in the USA I'd you are willing to work.

Look at what the central Americans will ensure for the chance to work in USA.

So true.

On Billy’s point that they have given up. Many people are born into shitty situations, many start with a teenager who can’t support herself, let alone a baby. Now if the baby grows up and gives up, they most likely learned it from home. There is no better life teacher than that. This is why I hate the term white privilege here. Driving is a privilege, someone’s poor judgements are not. At the end of the day, we still reward hard work.

So true.

On Billy’s point that they have given up. Many people are born into shitty situations, many start with a teenager who can’t support herself, let alone a baby. Now if the baby grows up and gives up, they most likely learned it from home. There is no better life teacher than that.

You might want to check the white overdose rate in the South. Whites are the new blacks.

Everything has to be maintained. If you let white kids spray paint the school, they will spray paint it. White people put the crackdown on that in their own neighborhoods. Blacks do not have that ability.

Welfare obviously has a negative influence on poor black's motivation. But you have to be careful how you motivate blacks because if you motivate them the wrong way, they will vote your ass right out of office and start making some decisions of their own.

That is the part you do not understand about society. The only motivation white people have with blacks is to keep them from uprising. They get as much as they are willing to uprise against. But when the uprising starts, you never know where it ends. That is why you have welfare. Not because the rich want to help anyone.

I’m a lot closer to this than you are. You just don’t get it.

It’s not like 20 years goes by and the building gets mold because they can’t afford to fix a leaky roof.

Its just destroying shit because they aren’t vested in it.

“Making it” is a 22yo single girl with 4 kids getting her own section 8 voucher. That’s success. Hustling just enough or working just enough not to screw up their government benefits. They want someone to take care of them, and to provide or fix everything they destroy.

If you view them as the lower class, there is where you go off the rails. I’m my business, money is green and I don’t care who gives it to me.

Whites are the new blacks now and they are pissed. Whites have been systematically destroyed economically all across the South and Rust Belt. It is not something they ever saw coming. They are not dealing with it any better than blacks have and no signs it is getting better anytime soon.

Whites are the new blacks now and they are pissed. Whites have been systematically destroyed economically all across the South and Rust Belt. It is not something they ever saw coming. They are not dealing with it any better than blacks have and no signs it is getting better anytime soon.

How have we been destroyed in the rust belt?

Dark man doesn’t want to hear or acknowledge what Rito and I have said about the shit tons of money being poured into minority communities because he doesn’t like who the info is coming from.

Expects his info to be considered at face value and not judge the source of where it’s coming from.

K

I do collect that type of information. Every city in the country has to make their annual budget public domain and they are all available online.

They day I need to rely on your blubbering, low rent fat ass for information of  any kind will never come. If you are posting anything in an attempt to one up, shame or belittle me you should just save the time by shoving it up your fukkin ass fat boy. You're way the fukk outta your pay grade,

You speaking for Rito is funny tho.........Surprised you could spell Rito.