I am fucking sick of the liberal term, "Privileged"

WVU

Nothing much. Minorities are still denied loans for houses at a much larger rate than whites with the same economic profile. When the blacks could move in, the whites left. Nothing much has changed except what is overtly allowed.

Weird, I did loans for economically challenged folk for a year after college. All the Mexicans would have like one account on their credit report. Usually a car they'd never missed a payment on. The black folk would have 89 accounts most in collections. The one account paid was actually more difficult to qualify due to lack of credit history.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, I did loans for economically challenged folk for a year after college. All the Mexicans would have like one account on their credit report. Usually a car they'd never missed a payment on. The black folk would have 89 accounts most in collections. The one account paid was actually more difficult to qualify due to lack of credit history.

I did not say that blacks had the same credit history. I said that blacks that have the same credit as whites are not approved at the same rate. That is institutional racism. Yes, it does exist and due to white racism which has a direct impact on black economics.

A poor 13 yr. old white kid stands out in front of the mall in the suburbs asking for funds for his baseball team.

A poor 13 yr. old black kid stands out in front of the mall asking for funds for his ball team.

At the end of the day they both take their money to the grocery and buy whatever food they can for their family.

The local paper finds out and publishes two seperate stories on the kids.

Which one is the hero, brave and sacrificing for his family?

Which one is the dirty little beggar who should have been ticketed for loitering and kicked off the property?

Which family ate for a month and which a day?

When you looked at the white kid did you see poor before white?

When you looked at the black kid did you see poor at all? Or just black?

I'll tell you where this question is from sometime.

I want all your excuses before I blow your ass out of the water.

I don't make excuses. I have said that whites are derivatives of blacks and that it is really not possible that the intelligence level is much different. I said that blacks were enslaved and have started with zero property and massive white racism. I win that argument hands down every time whether you recognize it or not. It is a slam dunk.

I did not say that blacks had the same credit history. I said that blacks that have the same credit as whites are not approved at the same rate. That is institutional racism. Yes, it does exist and due to white racism which has a direct impact on black economics.

I was a loan broker so we submitted the loans to different banks. Race was not included on the application so they would have no way of knowing.

That's generic

A poor 13 yr. old white kid stands out in front of the mall in the suburbs asking for funds for his baseball team.

A poor 13 yr. old black kid stands out in front of the mall asking for funds for his ball team.

At the end of the day they both take their money to the grocery and buy whatever food they can for their family.

The local paper finds out and publishes two seperate stories on the kids.

Which one is the hero, brave and sacrificing for his family?

Which one is the dirty little beggar who should have been ticketed for loitering and kicked off the property?

Which family ate for a month and which a day?

When you looked at the white kid did you see poor before white?

When you looked at the black kid did you see poor at all? Or just black?

I'll tell you where this question is from sometime.

Must be a real slow group in front of you.

WINNER

Absolutely not.

You cannot parent your way out of systemic racism.

That's ridiculous.

The city removes a bus route out of a black borough so they can budget a new route to the mall.

Does your mom read you a bed time story and make sure your homework is done so the bus comes back?

Come on man. This shit happens everyday.

Absolutely not.

You cannot parent your way out of systemic racism.

That's ridiculous.

The city removes a bus route out of a black borough so they can budget a new route to the mall.

Does your mom read you a bed time story and make sure your homework is done so the bus comes back?

Come on man. This shit happens everyday.

My brother and SIL are teachers and hard core libs. They will be the first to tell you it starts at home. This isn’t even up for debate. Do you think 10-YOs are running the streets because there is no bus service, or because there is no adult supervision at home?

I don't make excuses. I have said that whites are derivatives of blacks and that it is really not possible that the intelligence level is much different. I said that blacks were enslaved and have started with zero property and massive white racism. I win that argument hands down every time whether you recognize it or not. It is a slam dunk.

Back to your crutch.

My brother and SIL are teachers and hard core libs. They will be the first to tell you it starts at home. This isn’t even up for debate. Do you think 10-YOs are running the streets because there is no bus service, or because there is no adult supervision at home?

Guy I said parenting cannot change systemic racism not that bad parenting is not a problem.

The city didn't take away the bus route because black folk are bad parents.

Don't let your preconceptions hide you from the truth.

Just pulled up to the house. Lawn care guys just finishing up. Hard working efficient guys making a buck. They’ve taken over roofing, concrete, drywall, stucco, carpentry.

Truth be told I think I like Mexicans more than whites people. They work harder, good honest people.

I’m not a racist I’m a realist.

271-D112-B-77-E7-415-D-83-AB-88-CDCF4-AD

No guilt about it.