I may have just assembled the greatest Fantasy Team of All-time...

KingRevolver

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FW

I agree but i am sure yahoo doesn’t use those tiebreaker rules............i guess we will find out once the season ends and if there are ties or not....might not matter anyway

Next year we can change the tiebreaker rules before the season and superceed the yahoo playoff settings.  We use Yahoo and manually place the playoff teams.  

My best guess is total points, reason i say that is how standings are, most points is ahead of other teams with same record.....another reason is 3 team tie, wouldn’t work well with head to head......Not that I agree with it but i am pretty sure its total points and that puts you in a real bad spot unfortunately 

You are most likely right.  I only asked because I've been in leagues where head to head mattered in ties.  But based on the current standings, it looks like total points scored like you said.  

And yes, I'm screwed.  Only shot is that I win out.  SportsJ goes 0-2.  Kinger goes 0-2.  And I outscore Kinger by 80 points these two weeks.  

I'd put the chances at less than 1%.  

You are most likely right.  I only asked because I've been in leagues where head to head mattered in ties.  But based on the current standings, it looks like total points scored like you said.  

And yes, I'm screwed.  Only shot is that I win out.  SportsJ goes 0-2.  Kinger goes 0-2.  And I outscore Kinger by 80 points these two weeks.  

Sol, i agree head to head should of been 1st tiebreaker.......1% chance then you still have a shot, about the same odds if not better then you losing your game going into that Sunday night game this past week........ Good luck would love to see kinger on the outside looking in......

Sol, i agree head to head should of been 1st tiebreaker.......1% chance then you still have a shot, about the same odds if not better then you losing your game going into that Sunday night game this past week........ Good luck would love to see kinger on the outside looking in......

Why I'd love to draw Kinger in the playoffs

Only shot is that I win out. SportsJ goes 0-2. Kinger goes 0-2. And I outscore Kinger by 80 points these two weeks.

Needed 7 things to happen. 3 of the 7 checked off the list.

Now need to score 170 points next week, win, and watch Kinger and sportsj choke.

My playoff chances have now jumped to 1.7%.

Need a big night out of Dalvin Cook

Looks like not much will change, possibly you and Jerry will switch spots from 1 and 2 seeds, that is if you lose.......3, 4 ,5 and 6 seeds will stay the same because sports squad lost, and even if kinger loses Sol will not make up enough of the point differential to overtake him.....looks like i get to smack kinger around this upcoming week, and Kat scratch and the paper boys will go at it.......You and Jerry have locked up the 1st round byes, just not the 1 and 2 seeding yet........ Good luck going forward.....

Looks like not much will change, possibly you and Jerry will switch spots from 1 and 2 seeds, that is if you lose.......3, 4 ,5 and 6 seeds will stay the same because sports squad lost, and even if kinger loses Sol will not make up enough of the point differential to overtake him.....looks like i get to smack kinger around this upcoming week, and Kat scratch and the paper boys will go at it.......You and Jerry have locked up the 1st round byes, just not the 1 and 2 seeding yet........ Good luck going forward.....

You to man. Looks like you have the third bye drawing Kinger lol