I may have just assembled the greatest Fantasy Team of All-time...

KingRevolver

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 losses this season by a COMBINED 2.63 points.  If I just scratch out 2 of the 3, I'm in the playoffs.

I hate fantasy football.  

I'll be sending the 2 hundo to someone in the league (who made the playoffs) and he/she can either keep it (if he/she cashes) or send to the appropriate party at the end. 

Congrats to the lucky bastards who benefited from my misfortune.   :slim

Congrats to Shitty Boxers for your easy upcoming win.

Kinger

Fantasy is never easy, what looks like a Solid fantasy player 1 week ends up with a 0 catch 0 yard game....(Tyler Lockett).   His last 4 games he has 4 catches for 66 yards.......but each week he is projected for 17 points.........Its never easy trust me, i have been been this stupid game since the early 90’s........ Good luck this week.....

This may have been my luckiest win ever last night to advance in another league i am in

Stats
Player
Proj
Fan Pts

Fan Pts
Proj
Player
Stats
QB
WR
WR

RB
RB
TE
W/R/T
W/R/T
K
DEF

TOTAL

This may have been my luckiest win ever last night to advance in another league i am in

Hard to decipher exactly what happened here.  Did you need that Ertz TD in OT to advance?  I needed that last night too.  Plus more.. 

With all the bad luck I had in this league, I'm having unbelievable luck in my other one.

First of all, last week I needed a win, and two other teams to lose just to grab the 6 seed.  That happened so I snuck in.

Then last night, I'm down 39 points heading into MNF.  I have Jeffery, Ertz, and Miles Sanders.  Yahoo had me at a coin flip to win.

Then, Jeffery goes down in the 1st quarter and it's looking like I'm pretty much toast.  With couple minutes the 4th quarter I'm still about 16-17 points down.  Basically need a miracle and/or OT to even have a shot here.

Then Sanders and Ertz pick up a few more points on the 4th quarter drive then Ertz scores to send it to OT and to bring me to within 5ish.  Then of course Ertz scores in OT and I pull it off. 

For all the bad luck I had in this league, I guess this makes up for it.  

But I still hate fantasy football... 

Hard to decipher exactly what happened here.  Did you need that Ertz TD in OT to advance?  I needed that last night too.  Plus more.. 

With all the bad luck I had in this league, I'm having unbelievable luck in my other one.

First of all, last week I needed a win, and two other teams to lose just to grab the 6 seed.  That happened so I snuck in.

Then last night, I'm down 39 points heading into MNF.  I have Jeffery, Ertz, and Miles Sanders.  Yahoo had me at a coin flip to win.

Then, Jeffery goes down in the 1st quarter and it's looking like I'm pretty much toast.  With couple minutes the 4th quarter I'm still about 16-17 points down.  Basically need a miracle and/or OT to even have a shot here.

Then Sanders and Ertz pick up a few more points on the 4th quarter drive then Ertz scores to send it to OT and to bring me to within 5ish.  Then of course Ertz scores in OT and I pull it off. 

For all the bad luck I had in this league, I guess this makes up for it.  

But I still hate fantasy football... 

Sol

Sorry that did not paste properly......Anyways I’m in this other cash league with a bunch of other guys i have known for years.....Was back and forth all day Sunday, but when the dust settled after the 4pm EST games i was losing 153 to like 105.....But i still had Russell Wilson, Tyler Lockett and Seattle Defense playing Sunday night......Well between the 3 of them they put up like 25 points.......So now heading to last nights game it was 153 to 130 ish......I had Ertz left, and and the guy I’m playing still had a player last night playing........Guess who?  Alshon Jeffries who got hurt in the st quarter and did not catch a pass......So yeah Ertz throws up 30 i win by 6, but yes i did need they last TD.........

A lot of shit happened to fall right for me in that playoff game last night......Wrote it off as a loss after the Sunday night debacle by Seattle players........